BRING BACK /ENCHANT ALL

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by CreeperTrekker, Mar 23, 2018.

?

SHould we Have EnChanTs Bak??/?

1. yeee

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. nah man

16 vote(s)
    66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreeperTrekker

CreeperTrekker Member

GEEZ IS IT THAT HARD I SPENT ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS TO BE ABLE TO ENCHANT EVERYTHING MAX LEVEL AND NOW I CANT AND NEITHER CAN ANYBODY ELSE ALL I WANTED WAS ALL OF THE ENCHANTING PERMISSIONS BACK IS THAT SO HARD YOU HAD THE PLUGIN BEFORE BRING IT BACK AND JUST LET US ENCHANT ITEMS TO ANY ENCHANT BECAUSE WE NEED IT AND THAT'S WHAT WE NEED I DONT KNOW WHY IM SHOUTING BUT WE NEED THE ENCHANTS NOTICE ME CYP OR NOOBCREW I JUST WANT MY OLD PERMISSIONS BACK. ok im done ranting. Plus, other donors will happily enchant something for another person, so no worry about unfairness

• No Support No Support x 8
    • Support Support x 4
  2. Gamzee24

Gamzee24 Loner Premium

IGN:
    Gamzee2448
    I support but I can already tell that there will be haters.

3. CreeperTrekker

CreeperTrekker Member

yeah, theres always the high post count haters

4. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Neutral. Items with the /enchant all command applied to them are very over powered. I don't really see a point in adding this command back because people have gotten along perfectly fine without it so far. It gives people a new challenge, because they can't just get any enchant they want on any item by using a simple command. Silk touch is one of the main examples of this. I wouldn't care if it was added, but I think that it is unnecessary.

5. DietPepsi22

DietPepsi22 Well-Known Member

1st: Calm Down
    2nd: No, this is not what theycwanted the new server to be like, they wanted it to be different then classic.

6. Xethorias

Xethorias Senior Member

IGN:
    Xethorias
    it wont happen lol

7. LegoCollecter14

LegoCollecter14 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    No
    As a donor 250 i found this to be too op and at times game breaking. Now we get to have the fun of working for some good tools rather than having the gravitationally challenged plead for someone to /god something.

8. CreeperTrekker

CreeperTrekker Member

Silk touch at least should be added. If we could bring the whole plugin, that would be better

9. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Both of you are taking the conversation into off topic territory.

Tim the Enchanter was the plugin that allowed us to enchant any item with every enchant in the game. However this was rather pointless except to create shiny items that new players confused with expensive items.

Items enchanted fully took on some characteristics from tools. Such as hitting mobs with a "god steak" would set mobs on fire and kill them quicker than regular steak. However on tools, the extra enchantments don't really improve the tools drastically.

Silk touch isn't overly hard to get and you still get to enchant tools and armour very easily as a 100 donor. The challenge of getting silk touch makes for a bit more fun. You have to gain enough XP, you need to have an enchant table and you are really all set to try getting silk touch. Either that or buy a silk pick from people.

Although i really want silk touch to be gotten easier for donors so non donors and those without enchant can benefit at the very least we can enchant natural enchants that work just as well as godded tools. Things are ok the way they are.

10. Skyzi_x

Skyzi_x Well-Known Member

No Support,
    If there are enchants u want like silk just go and use a etable.
    We don't need protection on our tools do we lmao.

11. AmericanTech

AmericanTech Active Member

No support because it wouldnt work anyways because of the perms on silk touch XD

12. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    No support. I always hated God items, mostly because everyone thinks its expensive or something. I'm glad this server doesn't have god items! :p

13. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    I like the way it is right now, to me it's more fun not being able to just do /enchant all and actually using the correct tool for a job (eg a sword with fire aspect, because we can't enchant say, a cobblestone for it now)

I definitely prefer not having them, so I'll say no support C:

14. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    No support, you can still /enchant all over on /classic.

The current way of enchanting items I feel is better. It allows items to be used for what they were intended for, rather than having an influx of easily obtained enchants on items which most of the time have no further effects from it.

The tools have very little difference in their effectiveness, as the enchants which functioned before still function on the tool now - minus fire aspect on something like a pickaxe.

It also allows enchants to be given some weight, as it takes time to manually add all enchants, so if you're doing multiple items those are going to be worth more to you, as you spent more of your time enchanting it. In that factor, it's affecting the economy.

15. LegoCollecter14

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    Adding back silk touch would be silly. There’s a reason why it’s is the way it is.

Also I would like to point out that you still can enchant everything to max. The legit max.

16. Megacrusher4200

Megacrusher4200 Well-Known Member

No support, god items were way too “OP”. They decreased value of an item that once had a value.

17. GhostPlayz

GhostPlayz Member

I'm neutral to this argument. While bringing back the /enchant all feature would be nice, and would benefit players, I personally have had no problem with the new system. Enchantment tables aren't bad, and while they don't give you every enchant at one time, it's better than nothing. I'm okay with either one. And of course the feature is still enabled on /classic.

18. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

I didn’t like the enchant all command. However I wouldn’t mind the /enchant all natural command (obviously excluding the silk touch).

19. LegoCollecter14

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    That would be nice seeing as we do that anyways. Don’t remove individual ones tho.

20. Eggyolk2OO2

Eggyolk2OO2 Experienced Member

IGN:
    Eggyolk2OO2
    wait waht, why'd they get rid of it. it added to the experience when i first joined the server. ppl felt special to have em. I see why ofc but supportt. itll never get added back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.