Block Wand

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by TropicalSleep, Jul 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TropicalSleep

TropicalSleep Active Member

SO, this idea is kinda stolen from a few other servers i've seen with it BUT it is a very cool idea. It's basically just a stick named "Block Wand" and what it does is when you click a chest with it, it turns the nuggets and ingots inside the chest into blocks. The other servers i've seen with this have it in /buy for like $3.50 or $5.00 and they put a limited amount of uses on it.

2. Weiss

Weiss Well-Known Member

IGN:
    lameweiss
    It's a nice idea but I'm not sure that any one would spend money on it considering that they could just use the crafting book and shift click.

3. TropicalSleep

You would think, but on the other server i've seen that have it everyone with a decent sized grinder has one. I suppose because its so cheap.
    Plus its a lot faster... takes 1 click per chest instead of 10-15 minutes of crafting (depending on how big your grinder is)

4. Krissy

Krissy hyyh Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

You can easily afk grind... so why would they make getting money more easy by making crafting blocks more easy? I don’t think it should be a thing when they are already giving us unlimited nuggets.
    Just use the recipe book.

5. TropicalSleep

If people are going to craft the blocks either way what's the problem with making a faster way to do it? Having them or not people will still afk grind gold this just makes it easier and its another way for the server to make money. Plus a lot of player use wurst client which means they have to switch clients to use the crafting book which is annoying. (Because crafting book is broken on this client)

6. T0W0

T0W0 Active Member

IGN:
    T0W0_
    seems like a cool idea, but spending irl money on it? nty, maybe make a custom recipe with 2 diamonds and sticks or something so that you spend money on it but not irl money, just like you can craft them...

7. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Well I'm sticking neutral. We have recipe books for a reason and besides they are useful when it comes to these things. That "block wand" isn't that important plus it might make the game a little more op besides all these afk grinding and stuff?

8. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Neutral, I do see where it's handy but it could make afk farming a little too op and the recipe book can just be used

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.