Accepted [blinkblinks] Stealing [Kerahna] [Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by blinkblinks, Aug 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blinkblinks

blinkblinks New Member

1. Your banned account name: blinkblinks
    2. Platform you were banned on: Economy
    3. Ban message/reason: Griefing
    4. Have you read the rules?: I did read the in-game rules but unfortunately, I did not read the other rules that are stated in the forums as I only browse the website to purchase my Elite rank and vote for the server every 24 hours.
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect?: No, I intend to return the pig spawner to her when I log on the server tonight. Due to our different time zone, I did not have the chance to return the pig spawner to her in person and this morning, I noticed that I was banned from the server. Not only that I intend to return the pig spawner to her, I also want to apologise to her for my wrongful action. I am aware that my action is wrong and I should not have done it. I regretted that I have done such an unethical action. Moreover, I am her in-game friend in this server and she has trusted me. I should not take our friendship for granted and should have appreciate our friendship that we have established in this server.
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: I never been banned or muted or given warning on this server.
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned?: I like to be unbanned on this server as I really like to play on this server as this is the best server for Skyblock. In addition, the players here are very friendly and helpful unlike other servers. I played this server for quite some time now using my previous account. I really appreciate if you could unban me as my semester break will end by this week and when my new semester starts, I will be busy with my college assignments which I will not have time to play on this server. I went to the server using my brother's account and apologised to her in person for my action and selfishness for taking her pig spawner as I am not aware that the pig spawner is rare in this server. After talking to her, she forgave me and we are now good friends again.
    8. How will you prevent yourself for being banned again?: I will not repeat my same mistake again and will read and understand the rules set for this server to ensure that I adhere to the rules without making mistakes or violate the rules. I will prove to her and the staff team of this server that I will not make the same mistake again and adhere to the rules as well as respect other players on this server.
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: Kerahna
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules? Yes, I understand the server's rules and will obey the rules.

Thank you for taking the trouble to help me :)

2. Devannn_

Devannn_ Beyoncé Moderator

IGN:
    Devannn_
    Tagging Banning Moderator: Kerahna

3. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
    I've returned a pig spawner from your ender chest, as well as a diamond that she says was taken from an item frame. If you didn't take the diamond, please let her know.

4. Kerahna

Kerahna Administrator Administrator Forums Administrator

IGN:
    Kerahna
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.