Denied BlakeJ1234's Staff Application 2019

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by BlakeJ1234, Aug 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BlakeJ1234

BlakeJ1234 Active Member

Hey I am blakej1234, Normally called Blake.
    I'm from Eastern Australia in Queensland. I am a Donor 1.
    I have been passionate to have a larger contribution towards this server and after applying and being declined i took the feedback away and i worked with it, i have come back to re apply for any staff member role that you believe i would suit. Lets get to the basics:

In Game Name: blakej1234

Timezone: Australian Eastern Standard Time

What Country I Live In: Australia

Languages: English (England and American English)

2Fa: Yes

Evidence Capturing: Yes i do have a recording and screen shots software that is quick and easy to operate

I
    Why I Believe I Should Be a Staff Member: I am determined to succeed and help out the server after it has helped me out, Playing SkyBlock is a very fun activity and i would like to give back and help out.

How Active: On weekends i tend to have an average of 8-18 hours

How Long Have You Played SkyBlock: I have been playing in the times where the currant /Classic was the only server so in 2015 on wards.

Have I ever been banned: No I Have Not Been Banned

Have i had a previous moderation experience: Yes, i used to work alongside some friends and had been a owner and head mod on servers, but i stopped after the server had to shut down due to lack of funds.

Do i meet the requirements of staff: Yes, I believe so.

Discord: Blakej2006#9415

I would like to take the time to deeply appreciate you for taking the time to read my Staff Application, Hopefully i am accepted but if i get declined i will still be deturmined to give back to the server in a way.

-Thank You

-Blakej1234

2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

3. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.