Accepted [Bl0CkeRr] Island farming [BertBerry][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by bloc, Feb 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloc

bloc Member

I got banned for island farming,

if u can unban me, pls unban me.

game name: Bl0ckeRr

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    SKYBLOCK BAN APPEALS

Complete this form (copy & paste it) to your appeal post. Please be sure to post your ban appeal in the correct section.
    If you lie or don't follow this form, your appeal will not be considered.

In the title write: [Your in game name] Reason for ban [The Person who banned you]

1. Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ):
    2. Your username on the platform in question:
    3. Full exact Ban Message:
    4. Did you read the rules ?
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned?
    6. Was this an incorrect ban?
    7. Were you ever banned before on Skyblock? If so, what for?
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned?

3. bloc

bloc Member

1. Server/platform Skyblock
    2. Your username on the platform in question: name: bl0CkeRr
    3. Full exact Ban Message: island farming
    4. Did you read the rules? ---yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? because I farm islands
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? this was correct, but I hope u can unban me.
    7. Were you ever banned before on Skyblock? If so, what for? yes, I got banned for fly hack before.
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned? yeah, I think I should be unbanned,i won farm island again, pls unban me

4. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thanks for appealing.

First of all, you were banned for major Island farming. You were caught by another player who've brought it to my attention. Furthermore investigating, and I found out you were island farming on 8 alternative accounts and the amount was huge, over 4500 dirt, more than 190 sand and around 33 lava buckets which is no small amount. If you really have read the rules as you said, why did you island farm in the first place? Especially this huge amount of items which shows that you knew what you were doing dispite reading the rules and that you wouldn't think you would be caught.

Second, I would also like to address the fact that you were ban evading not once, nor twice, but 7 times after you've been warned about not ban evading, thus extending your ban duration from 17 days to 20 days. This gave the impression that you were not remorseful for what you did. If you really did indeed need the dirt for your island, you would've obtained it fairly like everyone else by making shops to get grass and place for dirt and this gave you a very unfair advantage over the other players who play fairly.

So I would like you to answer my questions:
    1- Why did you island farm in the first place despite saying you've read the rules?
    2- Give me a proper reason on why you should really be unbanned? Not just a short meaningless answer, I prefer if you gave me an honest answer that shows you're really remorseful for your actions.
    3- Please re-read the rules and tell me why island farming is bad.

5. bloc

bloc Member

1- Why did you island farm in the first place despite saying you've read the rules?

because I was trying to get some dirt fast, I know that is bad, but I really need some dirt.

2- Give me a proper reason why you should really be unbanned? Not just a short meaningless answer, I prefer it if you gave me an honest answer that shows you're really remorseful for your actions.

I shouldn't be unbanned, but I really wish u can unban me because I realize my mistake and I won't do that again, and I swear to God i won't use alts for island farming again

3- Please re-read the rules and tell me why island farming is bad.

Island farming is unfair to other players Because island farming can give u 100* resources than other players.

6. bloc

bloc Member

so, can u unban me?

7. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Before continuing the appeal, I would like to point out that after I told you last time not to ban evade, you didn't listen to me and did it again just now. This shows that you are taking the ban appeal process lightly, and that you don't take it as serious even though what you did was a serious offence and you're not willing to listen to the staff.

If you really want to come back on the server, then prove it. Start by listening to us, the staff, by not ban evading over and over again and follow the rules as future offenses will not be taken lightly because of your history. Do that and I may as well not reject the appeal.

I'll give you until tomorrow to show me that I'm right about you. That you will listen to us and not ban evade ever or in the future if you ever get banned. Failure to do that, if you ban evade again, your ban appeal will be rejected and you may be able to appeal in a week and have a longer ban than the current one.

I will not respond until tomorrow so don't bother ban evading just to tell me to check the appeal.

8. bloc

bloc Member

Can you please unban me now, a day passed~~~

And I realized my mistake, so pls unban me

9. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Okay since a day has passed and you haven't ban evaded, I'll continue on the appeal.

I'll be accepting the ban but I won't be unbanning you, but instead I'll shorten your ban length from 20 days to 12 days. Mostly because this offence was very serious and with you reading the rules which shows that you didn't take this seriously and you know what you were doing. And hopefully during this period you'll think about your actions and not to repeat it in the future.

And please don't ban evade in that period or your ban will be extended.

10. bERYbERRY

IGN:
    BertBerry
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.