Denied Been Banned On All Servers

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by _Dawsy_, Apr 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Dawsy_

_Dawsy_ Member

IGN:
    _dawsy_
    I was playing skywars and go banned straight after i killed someone, i have not been using hacks the only think i have is a click multiplier for building on skyblock, however could have been used while playing skywars, i don't think this is very fair as i donate to the server and vote for your server and then get a permanent ban for something i didn't even do.

Please review my ban and take my appeal into consideration, if a click multiplier is banned on your severs please let me know.

Attached Files:

• ban.PNG
      ban.PNG
      File size:
      145 KB
      Views:
  2. _Dawsy_

_Dawsy_ Member

IGN:
    _dawsy_
    • Punished account name: _dawsy_
    • Platform or server punished on: skyblock.net /PC JAVA
    • Ban message if applicable: Screen shot bellow
    • Have you read the rules?: I will read them for the 2nd time
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect?: Yes
    • Why should you be unbanned?: because i don't think i have done anything wrong and haven't been using any hacks in game, i wouldn't put myself in that situation as i pay for ranks on this server and don't want to lose them
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: I have been playing for 6-7 years i cant remember not any time recently
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: cwea
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct?: Yes

3. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Hi there, thanks for making an appeal.

Unfortunately, these forums are solely for the Skyblock servers and Skyblock staff no longer issue bans or handle appeals for skywars. Since you were banned on skywars, you will need to appeal your ban at the skywars forums here: SkyWars

Thanks!

4. _Dawsy_

_Dawsy_ Member

IGN:
    _dawsy_
    i cant access the skyblock servers though?

5. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Yes, the skywars server is connected to the skyblock servers which would explain why you cannot login.

The banning moderator, cwes, has notified me that you’ve made an appeal on the skywars forums, and will be handled over there. Therefore, I will need to close this appeal.

Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.