Expired [BarrenBome] Inappropriate behavior/bypassing filter [Mai]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by SwagMaster69, Apr 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwagMaster69

SwagMaster69 Member

IGN:
    BarrenBome
    so hello i was wondering if i can get unbanned i was banned for innaporpriate behaivor and bypassing chat! but i wasnt doing it on purpouse cuz a guy told me the same and i did it 0.1% badder so he said like that im unloved and i should stfu but i said was you were never ment to be born you were a mistake so stfu unloved bish but it was in self like defence cuz all the mods were afk and i thought that i was ok i come back i was banned and i think that you mods or admins or owner can unban me! Also Skyblock is my favorite server and i love it! thank you for your help also my ign is BarrenBome!

2. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
  3. SwagMaster69

SwagMaster69 Member

IGN:
    BarrenBome
    yes ok

4. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Please make sure you read this thread here so that you are familiar with this section's rules and tips. You must also use the format given below, and you should edit it into your original thread post or you can leave a comment below with the format.

FORMAT
    • Punished account name:
    • Platform or server punished on:
    • Ban message if applicable:
    • Have you read the rules?
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect?
    • Why should you be unbanned?
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock:
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you:
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct?
    Thank you.

5. SwagMaster69

SwagMaster69 Member

IGN:
    BarrenBome
    punished account name is BarrenBome Platform is Java Edition skyblock.net Economy ban message is for inapropriate behaivor/bypassing chat yes i have read the rules and i think that the punishment was incorrect and correct cus i was saying the same to the other person so he would just get off me I would be unbanned cause it is my favorite server and i was saying bad things to self defence and no i only got muted like 2 times thats all and the staff member that banned me was wonkiedonkie that guy i dont know his forums name and i do understand and accept your server rules and the forums rules and the code of conduct!

6. Mai

I am the staff handling your appeal.

You were temporarily banned for three days because not only were you bypassing the swear filter, you were also being very disrespectful to another player. The reason it was a temp-ban and not just a warning or mute was because prior to this offence, you were muted for racism.

If you had truly understood our rules, you wouldn't have tried to bypass our filter once again and you wouldn't have broken the rules the way that you did. If someone else was causing trouble with you, you should have reported the incident to a staff member instead of doing the exact same as them. I had only received a report on you which is why you were punished.

Please read our Server Rules and Code of Conduct. Please rewrite the rules and the code of conduct in your own words for me so I can be confident that you understand all of our rules.

7. Mai

Your ban has expired. Please refrain from breaking the rules in the future. I hope your time off the server had allowed you to reflect on your actions.

8. Mai

Thank you for creating an appeal. Your ban has now expired.
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.