Forums Banners, titles, premium perks + more!

Discussion in 'Change Log' started by athyrix, Sep 28, 2020.

1. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Monday 28th September 2020
    Here's another forums update however this one is a combination of all sorts of changes throughout the week, hope you enjoy them all and I appreciate any feedback as usual!
    • Premium revamp and sale announced! We now have more premium colours as well as lots of extra perks and boosts as a thank you to existing as well as new premium members. Enjoy 25% off on all premium rank upgrades until Sunday! You can find the thread here.
    • Removed "Premium Members" tab in the members section, instead replaced with a newer tab called "Premium" on the navigation bar. This tab now splits up all the colours as well as shows all of our premium members - the previous tab only showed the players with the top amount of messages.
    • Regular member colour set back to neutral (XenForo blue).
    • Staff members and premium members now have their retrospective colours as well as sparkles affect on the "members online now" side bar on the forums page.
    • Completed forums section organisation where all archives have been sorted into their parent nodes.
    • New banners! You have all already seen them probably, please let us know what you think! The colours have been made so that they are easier on the eyes and also to look more modern. Administrators and Server Owners have a special line affect graphic on their banner too.
    • Staff colours have been darkened and premium colours have been "pastelised." You can look at the new staff colours on the staff team tab.
    • Forums threads on the thread list now show the top rated ratings (must have 3) and looks a bit like this:
      [​IMG]
    • General performance enhancements.
    • Added join date to member profile card next to message.
    • Added discord option on member profile card next to message.
    • Kind reminder that those members wishing to change their custom title or personal information is urged to post in the thread pinned in the help section to keep track of all the changes. Thank you!
    • Decreased Boss Member trophy point tier to 570.
    • Removed in-game trophy.
    • FINALLY fixed discord trophy.
    Have a great week! :rofl:

**Please note that I will be away on a work trip in the next 3 days and will not be able to consider suggestions or handle any bugs you come across. Please send me a message on Discord (Athyrix#0350) or create a thread on the forums so that when I return I can view them. Thank you!

• Amazing Amazing x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  2. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Tysm! The MC account trophy seems to be not working as well. Hope you can fix it whenever. We all know you’re busy so thank you for all!

3. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Sorry it got removed, I couldn't figure out how to fix it! The discord one works though c:

• Like Like x 1
  4. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Ayy, it works and I've reached 300 trophies!!!! Thanks, couldn't be happier :D

5. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    Ooh thanks!

6. Jerrry

Jerrry Well-Known Member

IGN:
    fpschess
    you are literally the best person to ever make an account on forums this is such an amazing addition i love you so much

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

thank you jamesy :heart: the new updates are great n so much more organised

have fun on your trip, stay safe love u thank you :heart:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

loving all the new changes. appreciate everything you're doing for us james, thank you.
    take care ♡

• Friendly Friendly x 1