Accepted banned for irl trading

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by luckyluck13, Oct 8, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckyluck13

luckyluck13 Active Member

Dear K41yu Im appealing again because as you said i rushed it before. After taking my time to read and understand ALL server rules i now understand that what i did was very bad. If you want i can quote all rules and explain them in my own words to show you that i have actually taken time to read them this time. I am terribly sorry for my overstepping the boundaries of the server and i promise i will never do it again. I have learned my lesson and from now on i will make sure to be the best player i can be and not make any more extra work for the mods. I truly am sorry and i hope that you will consider my appeal once more. I am only human after all and i am still young and my English is also limited. I know now that i did a bad thing. Please reconsider. Best regards Luckyluck13

2. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    Tagging K41YU for convenience

3. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Yes, please rewrite the rules in your own words for me.

Now that you’ve taken the time to read each and every rule, hopefully you won’t make another mistake. In the future if you’re unsure about doing something, don’t be afraid to consult a staff member for assurance.

4. luckyluck13

oke, thank you will write the rulez in here.

5. luckyluck13

PLAYER KILLING:
    this is to prevent players from getting killed and losing their stuff. pvp can be anabled or disabled on each island to prevent this.

ALTERNATE ACCOUNT LIMIT
    obviously to keep the server from overflowing with alt accounts making room for other players and reducing lag by alts afking in farms etc

ISLAND FARMING
    this is here to prevent people from gathering large amounts of items and then trading them.
    also island farming is considered cheating cause you end up obtaining items faster than anyone else.

ILLEGAL TRADING:
    the rule is there to keep players from spreading illegal items such as dupet items, books with offensive stuff in it and so on.

ILLEGAL HACKING:
    same as with the bug exploits it gives you an unfair advantage over other players and it may over time hurt the server the economy and in the end yourself.

ADVERTISING
    advertising other servers, other discord servers, links to stuff that shouldnt be shared and so on is illegal cause it is harmful to skyblock and its players.

BLACKMAIL AND THREATS
    blackmailing and/or threatening other players can hurt them and scare them and is not accepted. we want all players to feel safe and heard.

INAPPROPRIATE BUILDS
    same as with skins this can be offensive to other players and we have to remember that there are minors on the server aswell and try and keep it as friendly and clean as possible

INAPPROPRIATE USERNAMES/SKINS
    this can be hurtful to other players religions, etc.

INAPPROPRIATE AND DISRESPECTFUL COMMENTS
    This is necassary to keep the peace and quiet on the server and to stop bullying and other mean things to be said towards another person on the server. the server is supposed to be a child friendly safe gaming enviroment.

MALICIOUS LINKS
    harming websites are bad and ip loggers too. its to prevent any hacking from happening to the player, also shielding the player from ending up seeing stuff they dont want to see.

NICKNAME ABUSE
    This rule is there to prevent people from impersonating you and getting away with offences in your name, or in some cases bully you by slightly changing your name and using it as their own.

CHAT OFFENCES
    you may offend, scare, hurt people. and its there to prevent it
    this is necassary to keep the piece and quiet in the chat. and to prevent foul language to be used with minors present.

FALSE REPORTING
    this creates unneccesary work for the mods and is a punishable offence. rules should always be read and when in doubt ask a mod before actually reporting for no reason

PUNISHMENT EVASION
    This is here so that if you do the crime you have to do the time. just like everyone else.

6. K41YU

IGN:
    K41YU
    I'd like to go ahead and clarify on some of your misunderstandings.

Yes, those listed can be a part of illegal trading. But it's also about trading dirt, buckets, and participating in IRL trading. Please read more about illegal trading so you don't get yourself into a sticky situation.
    Illegal items to own and trade | Skyblock Forums

It's not just about gaining an unfair advantage, such as using hacks to win mob arena easily.

Yeah that can be a part of it, but this really means don't try to frame someone by creating a fake report and edited evidence, etc.

7. luckyluck13

I have red the illegal trades agan and now it is more bright for me what Items I am not allowed to trade or what I can trade my in game items for:upgrates or in game items. I am not allowed to trade it for real life items: amazone gift cards, paypalling or virtual money like bitcoins.

8. K41YU

IGN:
    K41YU
    Thank you, I will not unban you instantly, but I will shorten the ban. If you have trouble reading English, maybe some friends who speak the same language as you can help clarify.

9. K41YU

IGN:
    K41YU
    Thank you for creating an appeal, your appeal has been accepted!
    Please make sure that you read our rules here before continuing on as normal!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.