Denied banned for irl trading

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by luckyluck13, Sep 28, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luckyluck13

luckyluck13 Active Member

• Punished account name: luckyluck13
    • Platform or server punished on: skyblock.net
    • Ban message if applicable:
    • Have you read the rules? ye I did.
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect? yes
    • Why should you be unbanned? becouse I made a big mistake and I should be irl trading.
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: when I used nuker a while ago when I didn't know that that was illegal.
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: K41YU
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? yes I do.

2. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Tagging banning mod - K41YU

3. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    You mean you *shouldn't be IRL trading. Make sure to take your time writing important things such as appeals, reports, etc. don't rush them. You mentioned you were punished for nuker back then which is a new piece of information that is making me change my mind regarding my decisions. Like with all punishments, we ask players to read the rules and code of conduct (the last question you filled out). You definitely should read those things, so that after one punishment, you are aware of everything that can be punishable so you can avoid doing them. I feel like this ban was necessary because of the IRL trading and failure to read the rules/code of conduct the first time when you were punished. You can use this time to make sure you fully understand those two things and ask questions if something confuses you. I think that it should be a fair ban on both sides and I do not think we will return the grass to you, it was deleted with the other person's island plus it was used for IRL trading. So, unfortunately, you will have to start over. But the community is generally nice, you can try entering Discord giveaways or asking for a few things once you return.

4. luckyluck13

luckyluck13 Active Member

Understandable.....
    I will not ask people for stuff becouse I do not like doing that. And what of i have proof of giving him the grass?

Also, why die you first warned me and than bann me?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 28, 2020
  5. K41YU

IGN:
    K41YU
    Me and other player(s) have talked to you about this situation, what the consequences are, what happened to them, etc. so I put a warning at first due to that conversation. But it wasn’t a fair punishment. So you both will have to serve your time. I’m sorry for your loss, but even if you have proof, we can’t return the grass as it was deleted. And we are regular players too, and we simply can’t make more grass for you.

6. K41YU

IGN:
    K41YU
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.