Economy Ban /tpa from /warp shop

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by MrEPro, Nov 13, 2021.

1. MrEPro

MrEPro Active Member

IGN:
    MrEPro
    When /back was removed from /warp shop, people immediately found ways to get over it. The main way being /tpa. I've seen A LOT of people, won't name who but you know who you are, just running an autoclicker and a tpa script with their alts or someone else who agreed to also cheat. People who do this get over the low price of /sell hand and it's really unfair how some people just sit in there island with pumpkins shooting at their spawn and just tpa to warp shop every 15 seconds. The implementation of /tpa being disabled at locked islands wasn't really the right choice in my opinion and this would be.
    Lmk what you think :)

• No Support No Support x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Support Support x 1
  2. Adriansop

Adriansop Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Adriansop
    I do believe those actions are a bannable offence to begin with. But to give my opinion, warp shop was supposed to serve as a purpose of rewarding those that are active, but the merit is not that great. Afking has always been a more ideal option when you consider profit/effort trade-off. In-between price changes for some items over time didn't make too much of a difference, and players who know how to run scripts of the sort get an extra bonus above that. It did give incentive for players with large farms to make profit shops and let newer players go back and forth to warp shop, but those newer players are eventually going to make their own afk farms with the profit. I think that perhaps something else could come in place of the shop.

3. MrEPro

MrEPro Active Member

IGN:
    MrEPro
    Agreed, however you are not allowed to use scripts in public warps.

4. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    This has already been suggested and Drogo will say what he said then. Running of scripts is already banable. The use of tpa is not.
    No support.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2021
  5. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    If TPA is being used in a script - it's not allowed.
    Simply TP'ing to someone so it speeds up the process is fine.

As long as this is being used in the CORRECT way, I see no problem.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Xstevey

Xstevey Active Member

IGN:
    Stevecracking90s
    Me confused….. isn’t just typing /warp shop and sprinting like 10 blocks faster then running a baanable script or tping to someone?

7. Adriansop

Adriansop Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Adriansop
    a script can do that too, it's just automated (no supervision)

8. KhalDrogo

KhalDrogo Experienced Member

IGN:
    Drogo
    No. Tp’ing to someone is quicker. Can also use key binds so it can be done easily while watching Netflix on second screen.
    Drogo does this, not so much to be quicker but to deal with the monotony of selling at /warp shop.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
  9. Xstevey

Xstevey Active Member

IGN:
    Stevecracking90s
    Oh ok makes sense. Just recently found out u can retype your earlier message by pressing the up button. I used to just Use and auto clicker have /warp shop copied into clipboard and use shops on /ad :( Don't do it anymore seems like I'm cheating to me so I just sell them normally :sweatsmile: