Denied Ban Inquiry (WotzWotz)

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by WotzWotz, Jan 21, 2022.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WotzWotz

WotzWotz Active Member

IGN:
    Henry6927
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
  2. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    First off, this is a place to appeal, not a place for you to request anything. You’ve broken our several rules and all I care about right now is making you see that.

Secondly, this appeal will not be deleted. You are no different from every other appeal so our process will remain the same for you.

Thirdly, your appeal is very arrogant. Please do not think you are entitled to seeing any logs or make up rumours that I have falsely banned you. I’ve been a moderator for over a year and handling your inappropriate signs was not something I found difficult.
    As a side note, copying and pasting our rule doesn’t mean you understand it.

Finally, before I start on your many questions…
    You know that there was a kick before, as well as a warn for your language. This was your warning and I made this clear. You know this happened as you decided to message the other player involved to tell them. You are your “friend” were being inappropriate on the signs trying to bypass the filter and I was not going to ban one of you and not the other. You are to follow the same rules as every one else here - you are not exempt. You and your “friend” both have long repetitive histories and have both had plenty of talkings to so do not try and make out this was a 1 time occasion. The punishment you had was completely just and in my opinion shorter than it should have been.

Now, for your questions… (which to clarify I did not refuse to answer in game you just simply chose to ignore).

1. How long after warning me did you ban me/kick me (I'm sure there is a log of it)
    I warned you first, for your inappropriate language via /msg etc and publically kicked your friend. You both then chose to laugh about his kick. I then teleported to you to see several more inappropriate signs which by timeframe were written AFTER yours and your “friends” kick/warn.
    2. What actions did I do/write between "kick" and ban that warranted a ban since I think I only set off the chat filter that sends you a notification on what I was writing once.
    As said above, you wrote more signs to bypass the filter, things like “mod saw …” etc etc. You also used words spelt very incorrectly to get by the bypass filter. Just because it wasn’t caught doesn’t mean it’s acceptable.
    3. What actions did I do/write between "warning" and "kick" that warranted a kick since I think I only set off the chat filter that sends you a notification on what I was writing once.
    I just answered this.
    4. Did you kick me before banning me?
    No you were warned and a public kick was issued to your friend for his rude comment towards mods. You were involved you should have known to stop.

This is not the first time I’ve spoken to you about inappropriate signs and I simply do not want to waste my time having to tell you again. Your long history on the server for issues of the same thing is noticeable and I refuse to let things “pass by”
    As you can see below I’ve punished you for this before this incident even happened so why do it again… change and show you want to stay on the server, follow our rules otherwise you simply cannot play.
    4A81585C-0E06-4BD2-821F-507C9E67A613.jpeg

The signs you wrote were not at all sexist racist or homophobic, I did not read them that way even closely. However, you wrote more than 1 to get round the filter that are against the rules.
    Had you read these when asked by many staff previously you’d know. Just because staff aren’t online sometimes doesn’t mean this is something you can do. Rules are there to be followed 24/7 and if you don’t - there are consequences.

In regards to your extremely smug comment that I was unresponsive to you. This was because I do not have to justify a well deserved 3 day ban to you. No one forced you to start an appeal, I advised this was the place to talk it out with me.

May I also add, I did not say you were taunting anyone.

Please take the time to read my response thoroughly, if you don’t have anymore questions after you’ve read this please let me know and we can start a proper considerate appeal.
    Thank you.

3. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.