Ban Evading???

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Uras, Mar 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uras

Uras Well-Known Member

1. Server name (.net / .org ): New Net

2. In-game name: Johnnyyy_, Uras, SkyblockShop, Rahmi, Immortalf0x

3. Full exact Ban Message: (You were banned for staff impersonation 3 days)and (Possible Ban Evading)?!

4. Did you read the rules ? Yes

5. Why do YOU think you were banned? John nicked as Leeroy, and I as nubcrw (The others have nothing to do with this, this is unfair!)

6. Was this an incorrect ban? Yes, for skyblockshop rahmi and immortalf0x

7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? not on the new servr

8. "Why do you think you should be unbanned? I personally believe that this ban is a little extreme for the offense in question, simply taking a nickname similar to a staff member for completely irrelevant reasons should, in my opinion not be punished with a 3 day ban. I know I was warned and asked to change, but I did, and I . Also:
    9. YOU CANT JUST CLAIM A HUMAN NAME AS YOURS. THERE ARE OTHERS NICKED JOHNNY IF I WERE MOD WOULD THAT BE ILLEGAL??
    I genuinely apologize if I hurt someones feelings by changing my nickname to Leeroy, and I think I deserve a second chance to do better. I have no intentions to hurt anyone or to disrupt the peaceful atmosphere on the server. I will not misbehave in the future, this ban has truly learned me my lesson. " -Quote (Johnnyyy_)

2. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    I told both you and Johnny to change your nicknames multiple times. If Johnny would like to re-appeal, he can make a seperate appeal. For this appeal, you are just quoting Johnny's words. Can you reply in your own words as to why you think you should be unbanned?

3. Fun

Fun Tyler Jøseph Premium

Uras please respond soon ;p

4. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Senior Member

IGN:
    SkyDwag
    Seeing these bans have expired, I'll close this up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.