Ban Appeal

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Jay_sofe, May 11, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jay_sofe

Jay_sofe Member

1. Your banned account name: My account name is _TheBlackDeath
    2. Platform you were banned on: I have been temp banned from Sky Wars
    3. Ban message/reason: "Kicked whilst connecting to skywars: You are banned from this server _TheBlackDeath. Banned on: 202-05-11 Banned by: mattenphew Reason: Hacking (report)
    4. Have you read the rules? : YES, I have indeed read the rules.
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect?: I absolutely disagree with my ban
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms:I have never been banned from any sky block/skywar platforms
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned? : I would like to be unbanned because I have been falsely accused of hacking... Im disappointed in this because this is the only server I play on and I have no need to use cheats. I am a loyal player and being banned for absolutely no reason is very irritating to me and other high skilled skywars players such as myself. If there is evidence of me "hacking" I would love to see it! Thanks for hearing me out.
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again?: I do not know in this situation.
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: mattenphew
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules?: YES. I full Accept every rule there has been offered.

2. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Hey! We can't deal with Skywars appeals here as the staff here do not have staff permissions on there. You will need to appeal on the Mineverse forums (Mineverse) so that the Mineverse staff can deal with it for you, as they have staff permissions on Skywars.

3. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Looks like you've managed to successfully appeal on Mineverse forums!
    Closing your appeal. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.