[BAN APPEAL] Kuraiibu [Cypriot]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by kuraiibu, Nov 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuraiibu

kuraiibu Experienced Member

IGN:
    xKurai
    Server Name: .NET

In-Game Name: kuraiibu

Full Exact Ban Message: The Ban Hammer Has Spoken

Did you read the rules? Yes.

Why do you think you were banned? It started off with one reason and led to another. I don't even know what i'm banned for anymore.

Was this an incorrect ban? For the first reason why I was banned, it was yes it was incorrect but then it was changed and so now I don't know what to say.

Were you ever banned on Skyblock before? Yes, multiple occasion but always un-banned because the situation had just been misunderstood.

Why do you think you should be un-banned?

I have been banned since the beginning of June 2014. The first reason I was banned was only an assumption ban, and I was banned by Ender/Akrill (they never really claimed me) than I was moved over to Cypriot. He never told me anything and I only heard through ear that he wanted to keep me banned for the thing that happened months before with the bedrock. I couldn't quite understand it because if that were to be true than Barnaby should have been banned as well because we both decided that it was a suitable thing to do with the bedrock because it was not illegal for mods which turned out to be completely wrong and we were both sorry. Then bedrock lb was changed to cobble anyway. So, I don't see the point in keeping me banned. I'm no longer moderator nor want to be a moderator. My items have been stolen from me by another Moderator while I have been banned. I never and did not harm the community in any way. Everyone agrees that I should be un banned from this unjust ban. I will not harm any of the players or community because Skyblock has been in my life for over a year. I believe it is time for me to be un banned and try to forget about what has happened to me in the past. Thanks for taking your time to read this, and I hope this time you will give me a chance.

2. LimeCoconutShake

LimeCoconutShake Senior Member

IGN:
    LimeCoconutShake
  3. CypriotMerks

CypriotMerks Experienced Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.