Accepted Ban Appeal for Skyblock[Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by jimeh, Jul 7, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimeh

jimeh New Member

• Server/platform (Classic / Skyblock / Forums / Discord ): Skyblock
    • In-game name: Jimeh
    • Full exact Ban Message: inappropriate player skin
    • Did you read the rules ? I could not find any rules to read
    • Why do YOU think you were banned? I was banned because my minecraft skin was a naked person that had their p***s showing
    • Was this an incorrect ban? Yes as this moderator cyk753 did not give me a warning or anything he did not mention anything about my skin, he only teleported to me and banned me for 30 days.
    • Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for? No
    • Why do you think you should be unbanned? I should be unbanned as I was given no warning to change my minecraft skin. If I was given a warning I would've, I had been playing this server for almost a week with this skin on and did not encounter any problems. It goes to show that this server needs to review their moderators, as no one should be banned for anything without given warnings prior to a ban, especially a ban that lasts as long as 30 days for something that can be resolved within a minute by changing my skin. As of now I've already changed my skin to something deemed appropriate, therefore I believe I should be unbanned as 30 days for something as small as this doesn't seem realistic, it's as if I'm getting 3 years in prison for a misdemeanor such as jaywalking.

2. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

The ban is correct.

I caught you trying to swear in public chat. This is what brought you to my attention. I actually teleported to you to see if you needed something because you sounded upset. Then I saw your character.

You had to know your player skin was completely inappropriate. For inappropriate player skins, staff typically place a full month ban. It is up to the player to create an appeal. I left instructions 3 times with your friend paffy33 to change your skin and appeal the ban.

As for server rules, they are posted here: Important! - Server Rules | Skyblock Forums

I would like you to read and acknowledge the server rules, since you said you have not looked at them. I also would like for you to promise you won't change your skin again to something else inappropriate for our server. Our community has a lot of younger players, so please do keep that in mind.

3. jimeh

jimeh New Member

Yes I said f*ck in chat out of anger and didn't think about it. I know my skin was a naked male, yes, however I wasn't aware that it could result in a ban as usually you'll get a warning first for it to change it. Now however I am aware of the server rules, and no rule will be broken by me, I can guarantee that.

I promise I won't change my skin to something inappropriate ever again, this applies to every server. I'd greatly appreciate if I could get unbanned as right now my minecraft player skin would not be classified inappropriate.

4. Cyk753

Cyk753 Super Moderator Super Moderator Staff Applicant Advisor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.