[Ban Appeal] Darkstar01FTW

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Darkstar, Apr 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkstar

Darkstar Experienced Member

1. Server name (.net / .org): Skyblock.net
    2. In-game name: Darkstar01FTW
    3. Full exact Ban Message: Greifing/New Island Farming-Pein
    4. Did you read the rules ? Yes
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned? I think I was banned because my In-game name was found on the Island that was greifed
    6. Was this an incorrect ban? yes, Because I had no knowledge about the island being greifed at all, nor did i know there was an island there until i noticed a part of my house was cut.
    7. Why do you think you should be unbanned? Because the greifing was done not by my hand, but by someone who had somehow gotten onto my account and greifed the island, And i had achieved so much ever since i first played on skyblock.net.

2. SuperNerdyNate

SuperNerdyNate Active Member

Your name was all over that island, as well as micah. As always, it stands as 'your account, your responsibility'. Even if someone else used your account, you're responsible for what has occurred. It clearly looks like you stripped that new island, it was restarted, and then micah stripped it, hence 'New Island Farming'.
    Care to explain?

Attached Files:

3. Darkstar

Micah, in my knowledge, helped the resident of the island extend his island a tad bit further using cobble, after she removed his bridge onto my island, (which looked like it was made from all the dirt on his island, and wooden planks) and I believe she handed all the dirt back to the player of the island afterwards.

4. SuperNerdyNate

That's all well and good for micah, but I asked why your name is on it.

5. Darkstar

for my name being all over the island, i cant explain, since i never knew about the island being there until a part of my house was cut

6. Darkstar

But what i can say is, after hearing about this. I planned never to grief any island ever in my life, just instead, reinforce my island with thicker, and higher walls. Plus, I changed my password, just in case if the person who went on my account decides to grief again

7. SuperNerdyNate

I'm going to think over this. I'll get back to you tomorrow after some thought.

8. Darkstar

Alright, Have a good night, and hope you have a pleasant day, I gotta get back to my essay anyways, it's due a minute before midnight >.> one more thing, If i get rolled back, (which it probably has) will it roll my island back to the day it happened? or something else?

9. SuperNerdyNate

I've given this quite a bit of thought. Your account is still on that island's logs and though you claim ignorance I'm not buying it. When you're willing to confess your actions, make another appeal. Denied. Closed. Archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.