Denied Ban Appeal @christmasfrezzy

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by CanOpener47, Dec 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CanOpener47

CanOpener47 New Member

IGN:
    CanOpener47
    • Punished account name: LiberalB0ner
    • Platform or server punished on: SkyBlock
    • Ban message if applicable: Inappropriate Name, please change before returning
    • Have you read the rules? Yes
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect? No
    • Why should you be unbanned?
    • I was kicked for my name, and I thought it might have only applied to the spleef game. I logged back in to play on my skyblock because I had been playing for a while and hadn't been banned, and then boom I was banned. I didn't realize it mean that I had to change it right there. Regardless, lesson learned. My mistake and apologies. I just changed my name to CanOpener47. All is well.
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: none
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: @ChristmasFrezzy
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? Yes, I do, now at least. Thank you.

2. Novembree

Novembree Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Novembree
    Hi there CanOpener47 , I will be handling your appeal as you were banned on my behalf.

Thank you for your swift change of username and apology, it is much appreciated. Our rules state that you must not have a username or skin that is of inappropriate nature. For your reference, here is the rule that applies to you.

Rule: [Click to Open]

To continue your appeal, please explain to me in your own words what this rule means and please confirm that you have read our full list of rules here and our code of conduct written here.

Thank you,
    Bree

3. Novembree

IGN:
    Novembree
    CanOpener47 Hi there, if you wish to continue with your appeal please respond within the next 3 days.

Thank you!
    Bree

4. Novembree

IGN:
    Novembree
    Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.