USA BallisticBunny's Helper Application

Discussion in 'Staff Applications' started by iballisticbunny6, Jan 10, 2019.

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)

1. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Experienced Member

IGN:
    iballisticbunny6
    coollogo_com-21281287.png
    Hello! Thank you for clicking on this application and are willing to read it.
    I am Bunny. I am a sophomore in high school and I participate in my school’s Science Olympiad club. I have a small group of close friends and I wonder daily what the meaning of life is.

Your in-game name:
    iballisticbunny6, but you can find me nicked as BallisticBunny

What time zone are you in?
    CST (-06:00)

What country do you live in?
    The United States

What languages do you speak?
    English and I can speak basic Spanish

Do you have 2FA enabled?
    Yes

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e. recording software, screenshots, etc)
    F2, Gyazo, Bandicam, and OBS.

Why do you think you should become a helper?
    I am dependable. I always turn in my work on time, I do my chores, and I show up on time to events and meetings. I also maintain a 4.0+ GPA. While I was a mod, I was online and doing my job every day. As a moderator, you are expected to show up every day and do your work correctly and efficiently, which I can and will do.

I am able to forgive. I accept that someone made a mistake, and I look past that and give them the benefit of doubt. Now, I am able to forgive, but I do remember their actions if they’re repeating. As a mod, being able to forgive is crucial. Not forgiving leads to bias, and bias leads to unsatisfactory work.

I have perseverance. I’ve been through some tough issues in my life, but I don’t let it get me down or let it worm its way into my everyday life. When I was a mod, I, of course, had issues sometimes, but I didn’t let it get me down. I pushed through it and continued to work. Perseverance is very important because if a small problem inconveniences you and leaves you unable to do your job, you don’t have what it takes to be a mod.

I have conscientiousness. I don’t know everything, no one does, but I try my best every day to do everything to the best of my ability. When I don’t know something, I express that I don’t, but what makes me different is that I actively pursue trying to obtain that knowledge. This is important as a moderator because you must try your best every day to be the best you can be, and if you don’t know something, you must work to obtain that knowledge.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    *Times will vary depending on work, Science Olympiad, and homework schedules*
    Monday: 4:00pm-11:00pm - 1-3 hours
    Tuesday: 2:10pm-3;20pm, 5:10pm-11:00pm - 1-3 hours
    Wednesday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm - 1-3 hours
    Thursday: 5:10pm-11:00pm - 1-3 hours
    Friday: 4:00pm-12:00am - 2-4 hours
    Saturday: 10:00am-12:00am - ~3-4 hours (SciOly meeting 2 hours in middle of day)
    Sunday: Reserved for homework, but will pop in for 1-2 hours

How long have you been playing Skyblock?
    4 years, 11 months in-game, and 4 years, 10 months on the forums.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)
    Yes, I was banned once for bridging in early 2014, about a month after I joined.

Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    Yes, I used to be a mod on here from November 2017 to sometime mid-2018.
    I also volunteer once in a while at my local Ronald McDonald house
    Oon my Science Olympiad team I am a leader, directing people on what we should do, and by what time.

Do you meet the requirements for staff?
    Yes

P.s. thanks to lysol for assistance with her guide :p

• Support Support x 10
    • Neutral Neutral x 8
    • No Support No Support x 2
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 8:32 PM
  2. TastyKFCLaini

TastyKFCLaini bffs with braids Premium Premium

IGN:
    250ml
    No support, i hate you, promo buddy.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Arceus

Arceus Active Member

IGN:
    Arceuz
    Support, I need you for something after you get mod.

4. Michael

Michael Super Moderator Staff Member

Super Moderator
    IGN:
    michael1234
    Support. I haven't gotten to know you super well, but you've always been extremely nice and helpful, and I believe that you would be a great addition to the team. I'd love to have the chance to moderate with you.

5. Frxn_

Frxn_ Active Member

IGN:
    Frxn_
    Ugh, full support. Thanks for lying to me and saying you weren't going to apply, appreciated. Just kidding, best of luck killer bunny, you've been a mod before and there's no doubt that you'd make an amazing helper.

6. _Splat1221_

_Splat1221_ Active Member

IGN:
    Splat1221
    I don’t see you online very often but when you are, you don’t help much.
    You do seem nice and could make a good staff. I say neutral,
    Good luck! :)

7. Mai

Mai moonchild

IGN:
    everythingoes
    If I'm not wrong it looks like you just came back. I suggest you work on your activity on all platforms as I barely see you on Discord & forums and in game (this can be due to timezones). Neutral for now, good luck.

8. stevaliuegaming

stevaliuegaming Member

IGN:
    StevaliueGaming
    Support, I saw good words about you, being a good mod in the past, I will belive in you, good luck!

9. Bard

Bard Active Member Premium

IGN:
    Audibility
    I haven't seen you helping much but your activity seems to be growing. Im more on the neutral leaning support side. My rating will probably change sometime soon. Best of luck :)

10. Emerald

Emerald Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Emerald_x
    No support. This is literally a repetition of everyone that makes it one the team. Basically the mod resigns, comes back a few months later, gets promoted, goes inactive in a few weeks.

I'm not saying you would or anything, but there's been countless of mods who have came back after their resignation and just went inactive and kept applying and getting the position over and over. I know you were a great mod, so I support this, it's just it's very weird to see sometimes as a majority of re-applicants who reapply always go inactive.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  11. FatalDisaster

FatalDisaster Member

IGN:
    FatalDisaster
    You only just came back. I would like to see you get more involved with the community and keep that involvement at a steady rate. I feel like you are reapplying too early. Neutral for now.

12. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon bffs with braids Staff Member Premium

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Neutral. You were great as a staff member but you've only just come back and in my opinion you need to show you can be active first.

Good luck :)

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. mr_oak

mr_oak Member

I totally aggre with 52 here :) good luck tho :p

14. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Active Member

IGN:
    Monster_Sparklez
    Agreed you are nice and friendly but your activity can still improve

Also might wanna change the question why you think you should become a mod to helper

15. TastyKFCTore

TastyKFCTore Well-Known Member

No support,you were a bully with wolfie when you got mod for first time,i must protect new sb people x)

Edit
    ~needtorename

16. Krissy

Krissy Kim Taehyung Staff Member Premium Premium

IGN:
    Borahae
    No support.
    You were a good mod but you haven’t had enough time back to become an active player again.
    Coming back randomly after a long absence in which you weren’t active with the community then applying to soon is worrying; especially when we consider the fact we really need active staff who likely won’t leave for a long time.

When you become just as active and dedicated as when you first applied, I will change my mind. But my guess is before that happens you will get staff back anyway.

Good luck

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Experienced Member

IGN:
    archerexpert777
    neutral, you're a great friend and I enjoy your presence but you just came back and I would like to see you more in game as well as discord and forums.

18. iballisticbunny6

iballisticbunny6 Experienced Member

IGN:
    iballisticbunny6

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  19. TastyKFCBert

TastyKFCBert bffs with braids Staff Member Premium Premium

Helper
    IGN:
    BertBerry
    Neutral but leaning to a full support. As the others said, you just came back but I'll change to support once I see you more active in game, discord and forums. Good luck cookie dOUGh :)

20. Extreme

Extreme Member

Neutral I don’t really see u online maybe stay active and be more helpful that’s all

Become a member to no longer see this ad. :)