Declined Auto Kit

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Nomrial, Feb 18, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nomrial

Nomrial Active Member

IGN:
    Nomrial
    I'm sure we've all experienced that time where we forget to claim our rank kit. I'm fed up with it and I believe you are too. I think it would be a good idea to make getting your kit automatic, and toggleable.

• No Support No Support x 5
    • Support Support x 1
  2. AdamCakezor

AdamCakezor Well-Known Member

IGN:
    AFVpyr
    I'd say no to this, If you cant be bothered to remember to redeem your kits, then you obviously do not need them at that time and just using it to stockpile items.

3. Kuriboh_kun

Kuriboh_kun Active Member

IGN:
    Kuriboh_kun
    Too op with alts, nice idea on paper tho

4. athena_x

athena_x Well-Known Member

IGN:
    creationism
    No support from me, this is a nice idea in theory but I don't really think it's necessary (it doesn't take that long to just claim your kits manually).

5. OnceDucky

OnceDucky Well-Known Member

It's not hard to setup mods that will automatically claim a kit when you join or when it's available, for example, even in the Forge skyblock mod that everyone has, you can set up certain commands which will be ran every 30 minutes or so. I have it set so it makes sure that I'm in /fly every so often.

6. Dexuby

Dexuby Active Member

IGN:
    Dexuby
    Thank you for creating a suggestion!
    Unfortunately after looking at it we have decided that we will not be adding this feature. We felt like this would not be possible or needed in-game, so your suggestion has been declined. Feel free to create a new suggestion, we're always looking for new additions!
    This thread has been locked and moved to Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.