Denied AuthenticBleak's Stall Application.

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by AuthenticBleak, Feb 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuthenticBleak

AuthenticBleak New Member

Hello everyone,
    My name is Liam! I'm 20 years old, and I live in Pheonix arizona. I am currently attending the ATP first officer program by United airlines. It's a three-year program that gives you all of your certifications and licenses to become a commercial pilot. I am currently getting my commercial license and still need to obtain a few more certifications. I have a lot of free time during the day, and I thought that being an admin on this server would be very fun.
    Your in-game name: AuthenticBleak

What time zone are you in? Mountain Standard

What country do you live in? United States

What languages do you speak? I am fluent in English, German and Swedish

Do you have 2FA enabled? Yes/No Yes, I do.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence? (i.e., recording software, screenshots, etc.) I film and also take frequent screenshots

Why do you think you should become a staff member? I guess I should be a staff member with a skyblock economy because I have an intense devotion to the server and the players. I have played on this server since I was 15, and that was back in 2014. I have had multiple admin positions on other servers and still obtain a few. I treat people with respect, and I strongly believe that people should be given a fair trial and are innocent until proven guilty. I think that would help with punishments and appeals.

How long can you be active on the server everyday? I can be active every day for 2 or 3 hours. There will sometimes be when I'm busy because I am currently getting my commercial pilot license, but otherwise, there shouldn't be any conflict with time.

How long have you been playing Skyblock? I have been playing skyblock since 2013, but I have been playing on this server since 2014.

Have you ever been banned in the past? (Forums & In-game)Yes, once or twice. I have had this same account since I was 15, and I was a very immature kid back then. Since that time, I have grown up, and I still look back on the stupid stuff I did when I was younger and laugh at it.

Do you have any previous moderation experience? Yes, I have had admin positions on other Minecraft servers, including CubeCraft, FadeCloud, and JacksucksatLife. I have also had staff positions on two battlefields four servers
    Do you meet the requirements for staff? Yes/No Yes, I do meet staff requirements. I did create a new account on the website to look more professional, but on my old account, I did surpass the 50 posts.

I hope this helps, and i would love feedback and advice as well as support! Thank you for tasking your time to read this it means a lot to me, and I wish everyone a fantastic day!

2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.