Denied [atlantiancommand] Extreme Hate/Discrimination [Wrong Server] [Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by atlantiancommand, Aug 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atlantiancommand

atlantiancommand New Member

Hello my name is atlantiancommand, I was banned on classic mode. The reason was for saying n**** in the game. I thought there were two warnings from what I heard my friend tell me a year ago and this was my first time letting it slip. I had read the rules as well, I believe that the ban was correct as I did in the end swear but the first time I had let my Cousin who has left to go back home to Ohio from our house, play on my laptop where he had apparently swore when I asked him after I got banned. I had never been banned before, I would like to be unbanned and given a second chance as this was my first time and since half of it was also my cousins fault. I would probably keep to not swearing next time, and yes I do accept and understand the rules. If possible please respond soon otherwise take your time :).
    Sincerely,
    Atlantiancommand

2. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Saying the N word in game results in an immediate 1 hour mute. I do not see any history on your account (Atlantiancommand) for any mutes or bans, so are you sure this is the right server? This forums is for the server IP skyblock.net. Perhaps since there's no history, it should be like what I said, a 1 hour mute. You should try talking now and see if it works now but I'm pretty sure it's the wrong server due to how you titled your thread as we don't have uh "unknown game bots"?? that I am aware of.

3. atlantiancommand

atlantiancommand New Member

No I just didn't know what banned be but I am very sure this is the right server. It says Skyblocknetwork.com/ ahhh yes I see wrong server sorry bout that.

4. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    Your ban appeal has been denied due to wrong server.
    Thread locked and moved to Ban Appeal Archives.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.