Accepted Archie38's IRL Trade re-appeal [Southwark][Accepted]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Archie38, Dec 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archie38

Archie38 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Archie38
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Thanks for reappealing.

Isn't this just copied and pasted from your previous appeal..?

It's only been 2 days since you've been banned, it's not a lot of time in my opinion, and during that time you still decided to break other rules that we have in place, even though that's the reason you've been banned in the first place.

Surely you would've done it the legitimate way instead of getting yourself into more trouble though? This is the problem with many appeals, the desperation, and desperation in-game usually always ends up in something bad, aka getting yourself banned again because you broke a rule to fulfil that desperation.

I agree.

I'd hate for you to miss out on it all as well however, no one forced you to break the rules! It is solely your responsibility and actions that have led you here.

Your appeal this time looks a lot more thorough, but I am still incredibly sceptical about what to do with your appeal because on one side you seem like you've got it all under control, you are respecting the ban, upset but apologetic, yet on the other side you're throwing reasons why I shouldn't let you back, regarding the lying to a staff member and breaking another rule while you're already banned. Just out of curiosity and for the purpose of the appeal: why did you ban evade and who was that benefiting? Why did you then lie to me about the account on discord, and once I read it, delete it?

I can fully understand the frustration you are in, and how you've got the flu (get well soon!) meaning you may want to spend more time on the server to pass time however, I must make sure that you are kept on a clean record for the rest of your stay in skyblock to prevent anyone else from being sucked into any future punishments, as safety is key to the community. Everyone needs to trust and respect everyone, and it's really hard to gain that back from someone if they break it, and that's exactly what you did, which is why I am asking why did you break that trust and respect, and how are you going to make amends to make sure that this won't ever happen again?

I won't lie, I'm not too impressed with the situation, but I'm sure it can be worked upon.
    Don't worry too much about your appeal, health is more important so make sure you recover so that your mind is as fresh as possible and you won't make any large mistakes!

Regards,
    Southwark

3. Archie38

IGN:
    Archie38
    Hidden Content:
    **Hidden Content: Content of this hidden block can only be seen by staff members**

4. athyrix

Hi again Archie,
    Could I briefly ask why you keep putting your appeal in hidden content mode? :)

I feel like you are really showing your remorse now, and I've decided to not unban you, but I will reduce your ban considerably. It looks like you understand your mistake and deeply regret it, but I will only reduce your ban on the condition that you must refer to the rules daily until your ban expires to prevent any situations happening again and they are fresh in your memory for when you come back to the server. You must also realise that if any rule is broken in the future, it will not be forgiven!

Do not break the staff team's trust!
    Your ban has been shortened to 3 days, and this cannot be appealed to be shorter.
    Please use this time to remind yourself of the rules, and also use this time to recover.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask now before I close the appeal.

Best wishes
    Southwark.

5. Archie38

IGN:
    Archie38
    I pm’d you the reason for hiding on discord :).

Thank you so much for giving me a chance! I truly will do everything you have said, and follow everything I have said forever, really! I completely understand everything we’ve said and agreed on, and I’d just like to apologise again for breaking your trust and disrespecting you and the server earlier! Thank you very much again for giving me a final chance.

Thanks for everything you and the staff team do for the server :)
    ~Archie38

6. athyrix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.