{April 20}[Ban Appeal] Darkstar01FTW

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Darkstar, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Darkstar

Darkstar Experienced Member

Server name (.net / .org):Skyblock.net
    In-game name: Darkstar01FTW
    Full exact Ban Message: Griefing/New island Farming-Pein
    Did you read the rules ? At the time of the griefing (one month and two days ago), no
    Why do YOU think you were banned? Griefing an island without knowing the rules
    Was this an incorrect ban? No, because after realizing that I, myself, had griefed the island (after a few hours of trying to remember what I did that day), I fully believe that this isnt a incorrect ban.
    Why do you think you should be unbanned? The server is amazing and I had gotten along very well with most of the players I met during my stay on skyblock.net, if I were to be unbanned, then I would improve upon myself, enforcing somewhat of a form of isolationism on my island (no bridging whatsoever, But /tpa and /tpahere is accepted). Honestly, this is my first permanent ban on this server (never have i been banned at all in my stay on skyblock).

Thanks for taking the time to read my Appeal (for a second time.... *faceplant*)!

2. SuperNerdyNate

SuperNerdyNate Active Member

This is a much better appeal. Given the circumstances, I'm going to leave you banned for another three days. To be unbanned April 20th.