Denied Application By IGrox

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by IGrox, Dec 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGrox

IGrox Member

Hello! Welcome to my application. As you can see, I'm applying for Moderator on skyblock.net. Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this. Enjoy!

Your in-game name:
    My in-game name is IGrox and my nickname is Grox.

What timezone are you in?
    UTC I'm in the Eastern Standard timezone of the USA and Canada.

What country do you live in?
    I live in the USA.

What languages do you speak?
    Currently I speak fluent English, and Arabic. But, I am learning Spanish.

Do you have the necessary means of capturing evidence?
    Yes. I use Bandicam to record, Youtube to upload, and Gyazo and F2 to take screenshots.

Why do you think you should become a moderator?
    Honest/Trustworthy
    I was raised to value honesty and being honest is something that is very important to me. This also means I value being viewed as trustworthy. When I make a promise, or give someone my word I will do everything in my power to stick to my word and not break any promises.

Respectful
    Having respect is another thing I was raised to value. I try to be as respectful as I can, even when that respect is not reciprocated. No matter what happens, I work the hardest I can to maintain a respectful tone about my words.

Helpful
    When someone needs help, I try to be as helpful and respond as quickly as I can. If I am unable to give sufficient enough help, I will look more into the issue and find a better solution.

Mature
    Due to life experiences, I have grown up and become more mature than most people my age. I am seen as the mature one in my group of friends at school and try to be as mature as I can in every situation that I face.

Friendly
    I am a friendly person. I try to be as nice to everyone as I can, and when I make a mistake or upset someone I try my hardest to correct my mistakes. When someone is new to something I try to be as kind and friendly as possible and help them in any way and just become a friend.

Patient
    Patience is another characteristic that I have that I believe qualifies me for this position. Patience is something that all moderators must have. When multiple people are trying to get my attention at once I try to help them and be as patient with them as I can. When someone does not understand something after I have explained it multiple times I try to rephrase my explanation and be as patient with them as I can.

Fast Learner
    When faced with a task that I do not know how to perform, I learn quickly. Learning is something I have always enjoyed, and something that I am good at. I pick things up quickly.

How long can you be active on the server everyday?
    On weekdays, I can be active for about 4-5 hours while on weekends, I can be on for about 8 hours.

How long have you been playing Skyblock?
    I've been playing on Skyblock since early 2013 on a friends account, but started on my own in March of 2014.
    Have you ever been banned in the past?
    I have never been banned in the past.
    Do you have any past experience as a moderator?
    Yes. I moderated two small servers with about 10-20 players on at a time. I normally handled griefs, and chat offenses. I was also an admin on another small server with around 10 players on at a time. I normally handled chat offenses and griefs.

Do you meet the requirements for staff (including 2FA)?
    Yes.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application. I hope you support me, but if not please leave reasons on why you do not support and how I could improve to possibly gain your support. Thank you to all of those who have supported me along my journey and have encouraged me to post this and give it a shot.
    On one of the requirements I have another account that is more than 2 weeks long

2. Hireath (Astro)

Hireath (Astro) Well-Known Member

3. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for staff on Skyblock.
    Unfortunately you don't meet the requirements for staff at this time. We encourage you to read the requirements needed and take some time to get to know the community here on forums.

Feel free to fill out an application in the future.
    Volunteers are always needed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.