Anything I could do?

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by Bossgamer, Feb 19, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Basically, what happened is, I fell onto a platform of my island which caused me to die, unaware of the player behind me. When I rushed to get my stuff again, I saw the player jump down and retrieve all my stuff before going offline. I want to know, is there anyway someone could find out who got my stuff? Is there anyway to get my stuff back?

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  2. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    I believe an SMod can help you to get your stuff back if you know who the player was, other than that I'm not sure.

It is possible that the player had either fly mode or god mode on at the time. Is your island unlocked or could this have been a coop member?

3. Bossgamer

IGN:
    Bossyy
    My island was unlocked at the time, and presumably was a random player. I didn't catch the name but I got that a glance of the skin. Thanks for telling me.

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Deaths are player responsibility.
    There is no way to know who took your stuff unless you saw or they owned up, and they cannot be punished for not giving it back as they didnt kill you.

If you note down what you lost I can review it for a refund but nothing official from staff can be done.

5. Bossgamer

IGN:
    Bossyy
    Okay thanks, the one thing I know I lost is 45 diamonds that I had. Obviously I don't mind if refunds are given. But thanks anyway

6. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

45 diamonds is a lot without proper evidence that proves you had this amount. Any screenshots?
    Did you take these out from a chest or anything? If so a mod should be able to log it for actions regarding diamonds. Then it will help on replacing what was lost.

7. Frederic

Frederic Well-Known Member

IGN:
    derf128
    Once a player got killed at /warp trade by a pet wolf. This is how I got my first godded Diamond pickaxe :p

Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  8. Bossgamer

IGN:
    Bossyy
    They where in my echest yesterday, I also took them out yesterday and I logged on today with them on me.

9. Bossgamer

IGN:
    Bossyy
  10. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    Thread Locked on request.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.