Anyone do PvP before i build arena?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by 6061_T6_Aluminum, Jan 18, 2023.

1. 6061_T6_Aluminum

6061_T6_Aluminum Member

IGN:
    6061_T6_Aluminum
    Does anyone PvP on SB? I'm planning on making a arena on my island with shops that sell enchanted gear (for fairness purposes everyone will get a identical enchanted iron armor, enchanted iron sword with colored helmet for team identification and enchanted iron sword with 10 pieces of cooked pork) the entry fee will be 5 grass (for the gear, each piece 1 grass) and the prize for winning will be 32 grass or a pig spawner. The battles will be 4v4 or 6v6. The arena will be large enough to accommodate that size group comfortably and will have a place for spectators to watch safely spectator fee will be 1 grass (give it to me or my alt if I'm fighting at a ticket booth and I will open a piston door)

2. luka

luka macdondalds Moderator Premium

IGN:
    Houzo
  3. Synnoh

Synnoh Member

IGN:
    DarkStarVarus
    The PvP community isn't too big on here, but it would be nice to see an arena built and is a good idea, and I'm sure some people would still enjoy it it even at a casual level. I do think it is worth noting the presence of hacked clients on this server, since they are allowed, just make sure you watch! It may also be worth doing a smaller arena, as 8 or 12 people all online and interested in PvP at once may be a rare occasion, but that's also up to you!