Ant's *new/latest* Intro

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by AnthonyHK123, Jul 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnthonyHK123

AnthonyHK123 Active Member

I swear it's like my tenth time doing an intro, but people change and I changed over the years (yeah that makes me sound old) so why not make a new one.
    -
    Some of you older folks might know me as Anteh (that's my old scrubby nick) but I think most of you might know me as Ant. My name is Anthony IRL and I'm 15 this year. I'm asian (yeah) but I can speak English fluently but I'd rather not talk when there isn't an absolute necessity. I live in Hong Kong (Time Zone GMT+8), a place where there's loads of tourists hanging around everyday so if you guys decide to come visit my city then you can HMU to host you. :p
    -
    Things I like:
    Music, Soccer (FIFA), Movies, YouTube & Reddit
    Two main things I love are music and soccer. I play the violin and the piano but I'm much better at the violin so yeah you have it ;-;. I love all kinds of music, classical music, pop music, R&B... from Beethoven to Charlie Parker to 1D to Jake Paul, just love em' all. I also love soccer (just to clarify from American football, you Americans), I watch the Premier League the most but I pretty much know most of the best soccer players in the world. I support Chelsea aka the best team in England rn. I'm an addict to the soccer game FIFA and I'm pretty good at it (pm if you want a match, I'm on PS4). I also play soccer IRL but I'm not good at it LMAO, my position is usually a wing-back. Other than these two things, I also have a special love for movies. Every now and then, me and my best friend (not from SB, I'm sorry fam :>) go on a movie streak where we watch all of the popular movies showing and review them. My favourite movie is La La Land from last year and I'm sure it won't change anytime soon. And finally, yeah I also love YouTube and I surf Reddit daily just as everybody else does.
    -
    How am I in real life:
    I'd say I'm a chilled dude irl. I can be a good person to talk to and I am also up for those crazy fantasy convos. In short, I can be kinda childish and playful or mature and serious at times. I become a really enthusiastic person when I get along with someone and can talk with them on and on for ages. Ok, I've come to the part where I don't wanna talk about: I'm short. Yeah. I'm short. Let's end it there.
    -
    More facts :eek:
    - I have a brother and he's 7 years older than me.
    - I'm born in Hong Kong but my nationality is actually New Zealand. (hiya kiwis)
    - I conducted my school's orchestra when I'm Year 6.
    - I always put on my earphones when I go out.
    - I like Western food more than Chinese food.
    - I just moved to study in a private school.
    - I get most of my writing ideas from r/wp.
    - I love Ant-Man.
    ...and more if you manage to engage in a convo with me somehow, though it takes effort for me to open up lol.
    -
    About time I end this intro (tysm if you're still reading). If you see me in-game, feel free to talk to me. Before I close up on this, enjoy one of my takes on Mia & Sebastian's Theme from La La Land:

Have a nice day,
    -Ant

2. amy

amy Guest

hElloooooooooooooooooooooo

• Like Like x 1
  3. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Heyyyy, welcome back,,,? Thats kinda sad how some people changed

• Like Like x 1