AnnaPlushie Trial Moderator Application [AUS]

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by AnnaPlushie, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AnnaPlushie

AnnaPlushie Member

[​IMG]

Introduction.
    With an off-topic mumbo-jumbo.
    Fancy design for fancy design points.

Hello there! Being apart of skyblock I have met so many new and wonderful people, and due to these people, I am inspired! For what you ask? To become a known and helpful member of this community! I will be getting down to that part further down, so grab the popcorn... or any other snack... Or whatever. I'm not one to call the shots, do what you wish darling! Don't let your dreams be dreams!' - Shia Labeouf. Anyhow

I know I am very new to the community- It is indeed true that I have not spent many days on skyblock and also not many days on forums. And that the current point of time of making this, I am asking for help more than offering it, but I am new, and I have to start out somewhere. But I plan on getting to know the community very well, such as most likely yourself already has or is in the middle of doing so, as the more time I spend on expanding and developing my island as well as myself.

In-game name,
    As well as forums,
    Age and TimeZone.

Hello! My username is AnnaPlushie, and as you could tell, Anna is my name, and I like plushies/teddies, wow very creative... I know, I know. Thank you, Thank you!
    But yes, AnnaPlushie is my username for both, my in game was donated to me by a good friend or what I refer him as- Onii-chan, HuggableDuckling, cheers to him. And Yes, I apparently fall into the term "weeaboo-trash".

I will not be saying my actual age because I do not feel comfortable with people knowing it due to me having, at least what many people have told me, a much older mental age. But a rough estimate is between the ages of 8 - 12. Feel free to take a guess... You guess it right! Especially the guy over there... I heard you not saying a number. And yes you as well, person who said a ridiculous number. You got it right! You got it right! You all got it right! Props +1 to you if you get the reference.

GMT+1100, I live in Australia. Not much else to really say here. I do however live in a state which is effected by Daylight savings, whatever that system is for. Just because I live in Australia does not mean I know what it is for, Darling. Google is date tonight if you wish to know yourself Props +1 if you knew already.

Language.

My first and only language is english. Yes, nothing fancy compared to the other brilliant minds applying for a place on the staff team, although I do know sign language. I am self taught, so most of my sign language is self taught, but I speak in sign language. And before you ask, no. I am not deaf or mute. I simply just enjoy not speaking verbally and am passionate about sign language.

Ban history.

No I never have. That is all I can really say here. Not even a tempban, kick, mute... But hey, that could be from all the seconds I've poured into this server! Because, I haven't been on the server very long? Ahaha... Next point.

Why should I be one.

Well, there is no emotional backstory as of why I want to become a moderator. Unless if you count that the closest fatherly figure in my life is a moderator on here... That aside, I want to make a name for myself. And no, I don't want moderator to increase that name.
    But for one reason from what I have seen, moderators and people who are apply for moderator are being judged. And I do not mind the eyes being focused on me. With this it makes me learn from my mistakes from the opinions of the public. I want to become a moderator because I am sure I have the ability to become on and learn from it, but it is the pressure I am looking forward too. I love the feeling of when someone tells you something you are doing wrong or incorrectly. The gaining of knowledge which you yourself thought you were doing right was not. So basically what I am getting at is that I love learning things I did not know before. Why? Because I do not have a teacher. And if I do, it is only one or two and a computer. I do courses online since I am not able to go out and go to school so online courses suffice- Not that this is a bad thing, no. Not at all, unlike most children I am able to keep myself motivated in my own education, which other people take for granted. Now next topic so I sound more down to earth.
    Another reason is that I personally enjoy helping people. In real life I do a little volunteering, the ones I can take part in at least like planting trees and face painting for events and small little things like that. But I am limited to what I can and can't do due to numerous reasons. So if I can help a community which seems so open to new people, then I am most happy to.
    Last point for this is that regardless of the short amount of time being on here is that I know the rules very well already. But hey, almost everyone else running for moderator or an average player knows them too Props +1 if you know all the rules.

Qualifications
    Experience

Hell yeah, Time to show off my skills.
    Oh? Boasting are we? Well there's flaws too missy. Oh Crap.

Well lets start with my flaws first shall we?
    Why? so you can boast afterwards? Why yes of course!
    Flaws
    ► The next point below this is my biggest and hugest flaw which is most likely going to make this entire application a waste of your time. So read that. Now or after this one... or at the end, I guess. Whatever floats your boat darling!

► I am really new to the community, so this itself is a fault for myself. I do not know many of you and I have not built that bond with any of you. So at the moment I just sound like a confident - sarcastic to myself - narcissist - brat - nooby - kid behind a screen. But even if you knew me personally you may think the same so each to their own is all I can say.

► I have had next to no experience of being a moderator. The closest I have been is being a co/captain or an organizer of a team of volunteers mainly because I have been to those events before

►I am very knew to being on the internet. This is a flaw which I don't really know how to explain very well.

► I am very sick in real life. My immune system is very weak and I have very strong asthma and it has been since I was a baby and because of this I pretty much live in a hospital. And yes, this is how my mother met ChibiBerry. Props +1 if you get that as well. Anyway back to me now~

► For me to play at the current moment of time there is a lack of a moderator who is able to be on. I will explain this in the next point.

► I can't emphasis enough that I do not like speaking. I am listing this as a flaw because I can't really communicate with people in real life unless if I have a note and pad or someone who can understand sign language/people who understand my own unique words in sign language.

Qualifications

→ I know sign language. Very proud of this, self taught and all.

→ I have a mentor that I can learn from, since I am able to see how a moderator acts in person by just looking over their shoulder and who gives me pointers and explains what they do.

→ I am quite the joker. I love a good laugh.

→ I am a fresh new player. Ah yes, turning a flaw into a positive trait. I am new and I have new and open ideas and I am not bound down to the ways things used to be.

→ I have a long experience of playing minecraft. I have been playing minecraft since 2009. Although the game was a cracked game (so no real account and I could not connect to online. All it was is single player worlds.) So I know a lot about it.[

→ I am very friendly and approachable. I am cheerful majority of the time and love a good chat.

→ I speak up, ask questions, and improve for my mistakes. When I don't know something I make sure I learn it, even if it requires me asking again and again. I tell people how it is and how it should be, I don't really sugarcoat things much. I ask things a lot and this could be annoying to some people but at least I will know what it is at the end and be able to teach it to others. And if I do make mistakes, as I said previously, I love learning from them and seeing where and how I went wrong to improve myself.

→ Maturity is a huge plus I see in myself and one trait I am most proud of.

→ Hard and fast learner. I work hard with whatever I can, mostly volunteering. And I can learn things very quickly as well which is even better.

→ Unbiased. I am not the most emotional person around and I tend to be out of sync with most of my own. So I am not really conflicted with my own feelings and I usually go with my thoughts instead of my guts. Maybe this is a flaw which is what a lot of people tell me but in my opinion it is defiantly a plus.

→ Open and Openly minded. I don't judge people for things and I speak my mind a lot regarding a matter, I go off topic a little as well but it is things like these which.

→ Trust-worthy, reliable, self motivated, independent as well as responsible.

Activeness.
    Time on Server

Damn, I was going okay until this point

Alas, this is where my application turns to ruins after this point. But lets get this over and done with.
    I don't own a computer of my own. But hey there is no harm for applying for moderator so I am going through with this.
    So I only have internet access when I am at ChibiBerry's place or he visits me and I can go on his laptop. So in result of me being able to get on, there is a moderator who is not on. But! When I am on he is usually is not all the time right next to me, so I can simply call him over and he logins into his account and does his thing.
    But yeah. I don't know how long I am going be living at home for but for the past week I have been on org for well over 2 hours every day. So until this changes, this is all I can really promise anyone. Oh what is that? Oh no, my application is going down the drain! What is swirl down into the abyss as quickly as the amount of seconds I have been on this server!
    I have been playing on org since the 7th of March 2016. So you can see why I kept on making fun of this earlier in the application till this point.

[​IMG]

• No Support No Support x 2
  2. Cheshrawr

Cheshrawr Well-Known Member

Neutral.
    As I have explained to you even when you were making your application.
    There are many things out of your control which you can't over come, health and a stable time period to come on in general are the two major reasons.
    As well as being very new to the community.
    Best of luck baby girl, maybe one day you'll be able to moderate with me.

3. Sam

Sam Senior Member

Very well written and it looks nice
    I would say to get more accustomed to the forums and in game though
    Good Luck!

4. AnnaPlushie

AnnaPlushie Member

I know that you did the exact same thing I am doing daddy so please re-think your support :heart:

Thank you Fight the Narwhal~ Do you have any other suggestions that I can improve myself on :) ?

5. Sam

Sam Senior Member

Not any I can think of, I'll let you know!

6. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Neutral
    You're a new member of the forums and the skyblock community. Get to know more things better! Good luck

7. AnnaPlushie

AnnaPlushie Member

Thank you Bertanana! Any other things you can suggest for me to work on? :)

8. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    We'll see when I get to know you better!

9. Colorado

Colorado Active Member

For me, I wouldn't swear in your mod app. Even though your mod app is lengthy, doesn't mean it's good. All I can say is get used to the server and forums more. Good luck!

10. Dewsiee

Dewsiee Boss Member

I am really cautious about you. You're new to the forums, but are so used to it at the same time. I will remain neutral for now. I bid you luck.

11. Stel

Stel Guest

Neutral

12. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Neutral

13. Stel

Stel Guest

Honestly sorry I think this may be a carrot thief

14. Miner_Menace

Miner_Menace Well-Known Member

Good to see you went through with the application! Your app is beautifully set out and with loads of detail (which I love). You would be a great addition to the staff team but first I would like to see you playing the server and being on the server for a little bit longer. Your health could also be an issue if it means you will be inactive for long periods of time. Finally, you may be faced with a few very overwhelming and stressful situations, especially when you first become moderator. Are you prepared for this? I'm sure Chibi will help as much as he can.
    Neutural for now.
    xxx

15. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Neutral for now
    Reasons stated above

16. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful
    For some reason, I don't like you. That's typical. I dislike everyone. You get the pleasure of being roasted and insulted by the one and only, ImBasicallyJesus.

17. Jess

Jess Senior Member

IGN:
    beautiiful

18. poggers

poggers Senior Member

I feel like you're not taking this seriously, with the type of language you're using.
    Your qualifications aren't really qualifications.
    When I was in-game with you, you were on Chibi's account and you kicked someone for an invalid reason.
    Your forums activity is iffy.
    You don't help in-game.

No support, goodluck.

19. Goden

Goden Well-Known Member

Holy frickin hell. First of all, Myrmidous, this might be fun. Anyhow..
    Actually, for once, I'ma give this to ImBasicallyJesus. You summed it up nearly perfectly. No support. Good luck.

20. Blurted

Blurted Experienced Member

Neutral for now ;/

These aren't really qualifications; I mean any player could know sign language and love to make jokes and laugh, but that doesn't really mean they're exactly qualified to be a mod.

This might just be me, but these phrases make it seem like you're not too serious about applying.
    In my opinion, calling it "boasting" or "showing off" just kind of throws the whole sentence off and makes it seem like you want to brag and shove it into other people's face that you are better than them. Of course, it's only normal that we humans do that, it's kind of like our human nature. However, that sentence just seems really ignorant imo.

Also, back to your qualifications, I wouldn't really call this a qualification. All mods have mentors, whether it be you ask help from the staff chat, teamspeak, etc. I understand what you're trying to say, but still ;/

You joined the server on March 7th of this year, so it's been 7 or 8 days (depending where you live) since you joined. It seems just a tad bit early to apply for mod within a week or so. You joined the forums on Saturday, which was a few days ago. This seems extremely early in my opinion. Work on forums and in-game activity.

I am very concerned for your health. Please remember that your health comes first before anything. We don't want to see you get hurt by putting moderating before yourself.

Good luck :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.