Skyblock Amount of blocks placed on an island

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Sumner, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Sumner

Sumner Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Apparency
    I think there should be a command like /blocks that shows the amount of each type of blocks you have placed on your island. I know I want to know how many blocks I have placed after all the hours I put into building my island I think a lot of other players would want to know too.

/blocks
    Stone: 2942
    Grass: 394
    Cobblestone: 288
    Quartz: 39

Here is and example of what it could look like. It would have your most placed block on top then so on and so forth.

2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Support I really like this idea. I don’t know how much lag it would bring and if it could increase lag significantly

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. K41YU

K41YU ahiru-san Moderator Premium

IGN:
    K41YU
    There is /lb me which does exactly what you are wanting. Perhaps they should add to players. I don't remember if it used to be for regular players but if it was, maybe they removed it for a reason, like too laggy or something.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. MrGallifrey

MrGallifrey Active Member

IGN:
    MrGallifrey
    From what I remember, cyk used to use this command and it caused like insane server strain to pull up all the stats on blocks broken and such. I'm sure lag is why it was removed.

Also, It'd be cool if /level had an option to display how many of each block there was. You could always use your statistics too.

5. Lobh

Lobh Active Member

IGN:
    Lobh
    I would love this feature. Im guessing it would work kinda the same as /limits?

Support :D