Allyminecraft's .NET Mod Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by allyminecraft, Jan 13, 2016.

1. allyminecraft

allyminecraft Active Member

Hello, Welcome to my Mod Application and I hope that you enjoy reading this.

Your In-Game Name: Allyminecraft (sometimes my nick is Ally)

Which Time Zone Are You In? I am in the PST timezone.

Which Languages Do You Speak? I only speak english and a bit of polish. I am currently learning french but thanks to google translate and my fast fingers i can have a conversation with anyone!

Have You Ever Been Banned? (if yes, why?) Yes. It was awhile ago and I have not been banned since but it was for spamming. (I was spamming about my banner shop which I do not have anymore).

Why Do You Thin You Should Be A Mod? I think I should be a mod because...

Social:
    I am very social on sky block! Not only in public chat but in private chat as well! I have tons of social websites like Facebook,snapchat,Skype, etc. So if someone has a problem they don't want to talk about on sky block they don't have to! (this doesn't happen very often but when it does I like to always be ready).

Active:
    I am quite active when I find something I like. Well I have!( its the server ) Here is my active schedule. (Warning : these times may vary especially on special occasions).
    Sunday : 10:00-11:00 am, 4:00- 9:00 pm
    Monday : 7:00-7:45 am (That is all because I have the busiest schedule that day after school. I might pop in at 10:00 pm for 5 min.)
    Tuesday : 7:00-7:45 am, 4:00-5:00 pm, 5:45-9:00 pm
    Wednesday : 7:00-7:45 am, 8:00-9:00 pm
    Thursday : 7:00-7:45 am, 3:45-9:00 pm
    Friday : 7:00-7:45 am, 3:45-11:00 pm
    Saturday : 10:00 am-10:00 pm
    I am on about 50 minutes on my worst day and 12 hours on my best day.

Kind:

I am very kind and I find that to be a huge thing that you would look for in a mod because you need a mod that is helpful and won't make people feel bad if they don't get talked to like everyone else! I talk to everyone and make sure everything is good with everyone because sky block.net is a place to have fun not to be ignored. BUT I will always do what is necessary for the server.

Helpful:
    I am super helpful! I am almost always in chat asking anyone if they need help with anything. Sometimes I see that I am being too spammy and stop for a bit.

Mature:
    Although when people see my age (you probably did it too) all they think is that I would be too young or that I am one of those people who think they are super special. Well I am here to say no to that. I am mature but I do NOT think I am a minecraft legend gamer. I can act just as well as an 50 year old. I was raised to be as an adult right away and if someones doing something wrong I will NOT hesitate to tell them they are doing something wrong.

Respectful:
    When I have done something wrong (by accident of course!) I always APOLOGIZE when i find out I had done something wrong. I NEVER RUN or try and hide from mistakes. When i make them and know they are indeed mistakes I always keep in mind never to do them again.

Completely Honest:
    When I see someone lying I just think of them in disgust. How would people even need to lie? To stop a ban? To save their base? To save a friendship? I would never lie. Why? Because there is no reason to lie! When someone asks me to tell them about my friend I would not lie about them and say that they are horrible but I wouldn't lie about them and say that they are amazing if they are amazing I would say that. The point is you can trust me.

Not a Cheater:

I know that this is not illegal but this topic is important to many people. When I see a hacker I kind of get annoyed in my head but try to ignore it and continue playing. If that person needs help then yes, I will help them and treat them like every other player but the one thing I don't understand about hackers is that why play sky block if you will be op anyways? The journey of sky block is the fun of it!

How Long Can You Be Active On The Server Everyday? 12/24 at the most. 50 min/24 at the least.

Do You Have Any Past Experience As A Moderator? Nope. Mostly I have just been helping loads and making sure everyone was having a good time on sky block because thats what its for!

Thanks. For reading my Mod Application! I hope you enjoyed!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  2. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    Partial Support

-Be more active. And Help more

3. allyminecraft

yep! i def will I've been helping loads and going on forums almost more than on the actual server! trying to get the active member title !!

4. Layla

Layla Active Member

Application:
    Application itself is well formatted, but could use some spacing and such. I'd also focus on adding more information and detail. Judging by the application, I can tell you need a bit more work on maturity.

Forums:
    You are still a "new" member to the forums, help out a bit more and get to know the community a bit more. Being active on the forums is as well important.

In-game:
    I do see you online sometimes, but I don't really see you helping. Perhaps you private message players?

Overall, I am giving no support. Good luck!
    Yours truly,
    Layla

5. allyminecraft

yea mostly i pm but there are some times that i go to chat and ask if anyone needs help. I see what you mean about the spacing and adding more info. I am on the forums almost always and i will be for awhile! I am constantly chatting on here.

6. Fell_In_Lava

Fell_In_Lava Member

Advantages:
    - A decent amount of detail when it comes to 'traits', although this is becoming, if it has not become already; a very generic topic area in the majority of moderator applications.
    - Seems to be a relatively large amount of time and thought about the information that you've put in, which I can appriciate!

Disadvantages:
    - The red text is unnecessary as it almost seems random? I'm not a fan of colour at all in these types of situations, however at least be consistent with it.
    - I can't help but feel the generic 'traits' area is just being taken either from searching 'good traits to have?', into Google, or just from other people's moderator applications.
    - Spacing out the information wouldn't go amiss, at it would make the read considerably easier. This applies to the lists of times you're online, and the first few sections where it looks too bunched together. Not massive changes but they do make applications significantly better.

Suggestions:
    - Remove the colour to achieve a more professional look for the application (In my opinion)
    - Spread out the information to give the reader a better information process, it's too bunched together at this moment in time.
    - Put information about you that actually is of your own thought, show readers why you'd make a good moderator, not generic traits that everyone puts into their application. Express to readers the difference that you'll make as an individual, that type of information goes a long way when I'm reading an application such as this.

Judgment: Neutral

Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  7. allyminecraft

any better?

8. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    PLEASE do not advertise your mod application in other people's island. You have advertise your application in Phyxil, Holy and creeper's application.

9. Holly

Holly Active Member

No support.
    Too new.
    Advertising mod app on mine.
    Never seen in game or on forums.

Good luck

10. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

No Support.
    'New' to the forums
    Haven't seen you help

But well written application.

Stay on for a few months and I'll see

11. LegoCollecter14

LegoCollecter14 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    no support your new and i havent seen you in game helping or not
    Advertised on serveral diff mod apps

12. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

Says the one advertising their mod application -_-

13. LegoCollecter14

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    yeah true but ally posted it as a post not as a link at the bottom

14. Cheesy

Cheesy Senior Member

This is still advertising her mod application. She doesn't link it on other posts I have seen.

15. Dxckyy

Dxckyy Active Member

No support New to forums never see u in Game good luck P.S you advertised on Hollys app

16. LegoCollecter14

IGN:
    LegoCollecter14
    thats 3 ads in other apps

17. TheSugarCane

TheSugarCane Senior Member

IGN:
    TheSugarCane
    No support. You've advertised your application in other people's applications. I find that quite rude and it makes you seem desperate. Only advertise your application in your signature and your profile.

18. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I'm going to agree with this, Sorry its a no support from me though.