Allow trusted players to visit a locked island

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by ChaiBean, Aug 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChaiBean

ChaiBean Member

IGN:
    ChaiBean
    This is something that I've come across a couple times working on map arts and other private projects with friends.

I think if a player is trusted on an island they should be able to visit that island without any issue. Or at the very least it should be a toggleable option in /sb on whether the island owner wants to allow that feature or not.

• No Support No Support x 2
    • Support Support x 1
  2. Vowe

Vowe Member

IGN:
    Vowe
    This is something I've found a bit frustrating at times myself, I would definitely be able to get behind adding this as a permission

3. Exisa

Exisa Active Member

IGN:
    Exisa
    you can add them to your /guest list, personally i like to have the option of both /trust and /guest list

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

No support. Use guest list.
    Trust is a commonly use command that ends in many users being griefed because they don't understand its power. Thus I do not see a need to make it more powerful by letting it bypass /lock.
    Being trusted should not mean you get to bypass a locked island. A setting is not needed if you use guest list anyway since I feel there is the same level of knowledge required to activate both.

5. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    No support.
    You can do basically anything with trust and especially if there island will always be unlocked.
    It’s just easier to do /guest add

6. ChaiBean

ChaiBean Member

IGN:
    ChaiBean
    I'll be completely honest and just say that I had no idea that you were able to do /guest add, and that's my fault for the lack of knowledge of the use of the command on the server.

Knowing that now I understand how there is no use for this suggestion and will kindly ask if a mod can archive this thread

7. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    Thread locked on request.
    If you disagree to this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
    The Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.