[Al3x_1] Griefing [Lemo] (Accepted)

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Mockin, Nov 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mockin

Mockin Well-Known Member

I have had my Sky block account for a while. I admit that there may have been times my immaturity has gotten the best of me. That may have been a while ago but I regret what i have done. I do not remember who I have 'griefed' but I will do whatever it takes to help them rebuild or repay whatever I have taken from them. I apologize to whoever has had their feelings hurt :(. I would like to come back to Skyblock because I LOVE the server, I am more mature now and know what not to do. I hope my apology is accepted by my peers. I am sorry to the team of Skyblock also for not taking responsibility and letting my immaturaty get the best of me.
    If you need the more information
    about my BAN contact me through forums. Thank you and sorry :(.
    Sincerely,
    Alex (IGN: Al3x_1)

2. Nocturnish

Nocturnish Senior Member

Please use the correct Ban Appeal format.
    1. Server name (.net / .org ):
    2. In-game name:
    3. Full exact Ban Message:
    4. Did you read the rules ?
    5. Why do YOU think you were banned?
    6. Was this an incorrect ban?
    7. Were you ever banned before on SkyBlock? If so, what for?
    8. Why do you think you should be unbanned?
    You have three days to fulfill this requirement. Failure to correct the format will result in the appeal being automatically denied.

3. Mockin

Mockin Well-Known Member

Ok, thank you for reading Nocturnish. I apologize to you.

4. Mockin

Mockin Well-Known Member

1. Server name : .NET
    2. In-game name: Al3x_1
    3. BAN message: You are banned from this server! Reason: Griefing. Appeal @ skyblock.net -Lemonade
    4. Have you read the rules: Yes; I have read the rules many times.
    5.I have had my Sky block account for a while. I admit that there may have been times my immaturity has gotten the best of me. That may have been a while ago but I regret what i have done. I do not remember who I have 'griefed' but I will do whatever it takes to help them rebuild or repay whatever I have taken from them. I apologize to whoever has had their feelings hurt :(. I would like to come back to Skyblock because I LOVE the server, I am more mature now and know what not to do. I hope my apology is accepted by my peers. I am sorry to the team of Skyblock also for not taking responsibility and letting my immaturaty get the best of me.
    If you need the more information about my BAN contact me through forums. Thank you and sorry :(.
    6. This was not an incorrect BAN.
    7. I don't think I have ever been Banned?
    8. I don't remember who I had briefed since it has been a long time, but I would like to say sorry and help them rebuild for I have hurt their feelings and I feel really bad :(. I also want to be unbanned because I love the server and I want to keep playing on it. I apologize to the Skyblock community and the team for letting you down. I have made many friends on the server I want to redeem myself. Thank you for taking time in reading this appeal, and thank you for giving me a chance.

5. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    1) How can you apologize for something you don't remember doing?

2) Why did you grief even though you read the rules?

6. Mockin

Mockin Well-Known Member

Lem, this was A LONG time ago. I forgive because it was out of my stupidity and immaturity. I read the rules but I broke them that is also why I apologize after. I said I would help restore the mistrust with me and this person. I know now NOT to break the rules but I understand clearly and I regret what I did back then. I would not do it again because I would know how I would feel if someone briefed my island. -Al3x, still love you Lem :heart:

7. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    What do you mean this was a long time ago? This was yesterday, it wasn't long ago...
    Do you even know who you griefed?

8. Mockin

Mockin Well-Known Member

Lem either my brother logged on to my account (I will still take responsibility) or I just don't know what you are talking about. Lem you know I don't have bad intentions. If you say I my account was responsible hen I have to take responsibility.

9. Mockin

Mockin Well-Known Member

And BTW I don't even know who "I" griefed.

10. Mockin

Mockin Well-Known Member

I would still help them rebuild or repay whatever I did. When I was talking about a long time ago I meant I might have done something in the past that I have forgotten.

11. Mockin

Mockin Well-Known Member

Could I question the validity of this accusation?

12. Mockin

Mockin Well-Known Member

(BTW I'm sorry for all the comments and concerns, just really worried my account will be banned for good:( ) I know most people take appeals as a free pass and an easy way out, I think my appeal has taught me a lesson the be careful of who comes on to my account and to be mindful of what I do to affect my peers are friends as a result. My appeal will always mean something to me, even if I don't get the approval. I will be mindful to those on other servers that I may join. I thank all Staff and Community of Skyblock, I am sorry for my account's/me behavior and abuse to you all. I hope you can forgive me. :(

13. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
  14. Mockin

Mockin Well-Known Member

I will be more careful about who comes on my account. I apologize to whoever was affected in this grief (I still don't know who the person is BTW) I have no intentions of doing bad to my peers and would love to help you rebuild and payback whatever I did. Next time this happens I won't even try to appeal. Again I apologize to you (whoever was griefed) and hope I can help you in the future.

15. Mockin

Mockin Well-Known Member

Also, thank you Lem for showing me the grief. I would love to help whoever this is. (If they can't trust me anymore then I will just give everything that belongs to them back, if I have it)

16. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    You can always appeal, but your choice ;p

Here's what I want you to do:
    1) Have a serious talk to whom you think is the one who got onto your account, and
    2) List the first six rules of the server here, explaining each one in extreme detail in your own words.

17. Mockin

Mockin Well-Known Member

1. I don't know who came into the account that day because we had a party at my house and my computer was just there. (Must have been someone experienced with minecraft to visit someone and pull up trust list)
    Rule: 1: No Griefing
    - Do not obstruct property or access any containers that are unlocked not belonging to you. Do not do ANYTHING to harm a players island or property including block, frames, stands, and crops. Do not destroy for the fun of it.
    Rule 2: No scamming/stealing
    - Do not take anything in chests or dropped items that don't belong to you without consent of the owner. Do not buy something that you know you can't afford. Do not buy something and not pay for it.
    Rule 3: No advertising
    - This one is simple; do not endorse products or other servers that are not owned by Noobcrew without the consent of the receiver of the advertisement.
    Rule 4: No killing
    - This is also a simple rule; do not kill or try to kill a person where you are not supposed to. Even if the person to be killed?
    Rule 5: Not disrespect or swearing
    - Do not say or post disrespectful or inappropriate material on forums and chat. This includes racism, swearing, hate, sexism.
    Rule 6: No spamming/caps lock
    - Although a minor rule people find this annoying and repetitive. You can get banned for this refrain from spamming because chat is mainly used for talking between friends.

18. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
    I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed as to how you're taking this appeal. Excellent explanation of the rules, and you seem sorry for your actions in my eyes.

Appeal accepted, be careful next time.

19. Lemonade

Lemonade Boss Member

IGN:
    Lemonade__
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.