Denied [akos_007] Akos_007 Ban Misunderstanding [eunice]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Akos, Jan 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akos

Akos New Member

IGN:
    Akos_007
    Hello and good evening! I go by Akos, and my username is Akos_007. I was recently banned for an inappropriate build and harassment. I am banned for three days: if possible, I would like to appeal this ban. Originally, a made a human genitalia as a joke because the world is a skyblock with my 2 friends and sister. This was before I knew that the world was open to other players, so that is truly my fault. However, when the player Simpfordemons came on, they seemed to misinterpret it as an angry message towards them. I was warned by a mod, so I changed it to a giraffe so it could be friendly as opposed to an inappropriate message. After this, more mods came and the misunderstanding escalated to the point where I was banned. Afterwards, Simpfordemons harassed my sister in the chat, and she came into my room crying. You will see a screenshot below. I please ask that you reconsider my ban. I would like to continue playing with my friends, and not have drama (we just recently started Minecraft again, and I will be left out). Please see to it that you investigate Simpfordemons. In addition, it should be noted that the player TheStranger_1946 did not contribute to the initial p***s. All he did was build his house. He was even more unfairly banned than I. Thank you! unknown.png

2. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Please make sure you read this thread here so that you are familiar with this section's rules and tips. You must also use the format given below, and you should edit it into your original thread post or you can leave a comment below with the format.

FORMAT
    • Punished account name:
    • Platform or server punished on:
    • Ban message if applicable:
    • Have you read the rules?
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect?
    • Why should you be unbanned?
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock:
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you:
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct?
    Thank you.

3. Akos

Akos New Member

IGN:
    Akos_007
    fran

• Punished account name: Akos_007
    • Platform or server punished on: Skyblock
    • Ban message if applicable: Inappropriate Build and Harassment
    • Have you read the rules?: I read the rules after I was banned (I did not read them when initially joining the server).
    • Do you think this punishment was incorrect?: I do not necessarily think it was incorrect, I simply believe that it was a misunderstanding, as explained above.
    • Why should you be unbanned?: I should be unbanned because I have since read and understood the rules of the server. I know where the line is drawn and I will not be crossing it again.
    • Please list any other times you were punished on Skyblock: This is my first time.
    • If you know, tag the staff member that banned you: @Agentyy
    • Do you understand and accept our rules and code of conduct? Yes.

4. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Actually I was the one who banned you.

Anyhow, thank you for taking the time to appeal.
    You had placed a sign including his name on the inappropriate build. I wouldn't think that it was a misinterpretation by him.

I had warned you and asked you to remove the build, not change it into a 'giraffe'.
    All in all, you were warned multiple times for various reasons by me. You were also asked to please be nice and not to disrespect other users by two staff. In the span of ten minutes not only had you continuously harass simpfordemons despite warnings, attempt player killing on me and simpfordemons multiple times, but you've also constantly created inappropriate signs whilst mentioning simpfordemons' user on them - which made them feel very uncomfortable. It is quite difficult for me to believe that this ban was merely a misunderstanding.

They are free to make an appeal if they would wish to do so.

If you have any issues with another player, feel free to make a report in this section after checking out this thread and understanding our rules for reporting. I apologise if you felt uncomfortable with simpfordemons' behaviour, but either way another player's behaviour is not an excuse for breaking the rules.

5. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Ban expired, locking and archiving.

6. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

Thank you for creating an appeal, but unfortunately your appeal has been denied.
    We strongly recommend reading through this thread here for any future appeals!
    Thread closed and moved to Appeals Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.