Resolved /ah expired items gone

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by mogsy172, Aug 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mogsy172

mogsy172 Active Member

IGN:
    mogsy172
    I seen another one like this a few weeks back, well I've gone and done the same, smh my head.

I had 2020 pink Easter head, 2020 mummy head, and 2021 rabbit head in there.

This was when I was taking a brief break from the server, I believe I stuck them on there 4 weeks ago so they would have disappeared roughly 2½ weeks ago if I recall correctly, they were put on mogsy172 /ah.

If nothing can be done then it's a bit sad but I can live with it, was only like 5m down the drain, no point crying over spilt milk I suppose.

2. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Closing this thread for now as resolved as all information has been provided. If you experience this same thing happen to you let us know.

Info here: Skyblock Official Site | Skyblock

Key thing to remember: AH expired is not storage or a backpack, you will risk losing the items if you do use this.

Unfortunately with the timing I don’t think there is anything we can do in terms or recovery, situation and circumstance has meant that it’s rather difficult to find/prove. I thank you for your patience in response and I apologise for the inconvenience in this situation.

Thanks!

3. Megan

Megan Experienced Member Premium

IGN:
    Meggann
    Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.