Denied [Adjustment] Mute Evading [porkchop245][Denied]

Discussion in 'Appeals Archive' started by Adjustment, May 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adjustment

Adjustment New Member

1. Your banned account name: Adjustment
    2. Platform you were banned on: Skywars
    3. Ban message/reason: Mute Evading
    4. Have you read the rules?: Yes, I have read the rules and I understand why I was banned.
    5. Do you think this ban was incorrect?: I don't think this ban was incorrect. I was muted for saying "I hope you jump off of a building and land on a dildo," to a player who had been continuously hackusating. I understand this was inappropriate and should not have been said. I was then soon after banned for mute evading. I mute evaded by typing in global chat while in a game (wasn't sure it would work actually) and I typed /g gg as well as /g freeadjustment. I then stopped typing in global and continued with my game, but was soon banned.
    6. Please list any other times you have been banned on any of our platforms: I have not been banned or punished on any other Mineverse or Skyblock owned servers.
    7. Why would you like to be unbanned?: I would like to be unbanned because this is a server I play religiously everyday, and is my favorite server I play on currently. I would also like to be unbanned because other players on the network have been banned for 1 day for mute evading, while I was banned for 7 days.
    8. How will you prevent yourself from being banned again?: In the future I will watch what I say in chat, and I won't abuse the global chat feature to evade a mute.
    9. If you know, tag the member of staff that banned you: @porkchop245
    10. Do you understand and accept our rules?: Yes, I have read the rules (after being banned) and I understand fully why I was banned. I accept these rules and I won't break them in the future.

Attached Files:

2. athyrix

athyrix Senior Member Premium

Hiya we don’t handle skywars reports here! Please head over to Mineverse.com and the staff team there will be happy to help you out :)

3. Adjustment

Adjustment New Member

Sorry! ban told me to go here haha

4. athyrix

Yeah, that is incorrect. We’re really sorry for the inconvenience:)

5. athyrix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.