Global Adding number counts to DP heads

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by Brake, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

My suggestion is that all DP heads dropped from now on should have a tally count as to what order they were given out.
    For example, "Spooky Spider Skull 1/20" with the lore being the ordinary "Happy Halloween 2020 bla bla bla". Or, "Spooky Spider Skull", with the lore being "Happy Halloween 2020 bla bla bla 1/20".

Pros:
    Very clearly shows how rare a head is, thus reducing the chance of people being ripped off.
    Heads would be more appealing to collect if there is a physical count.
    It reduces the chance of getting away with duping.

Cons:
    Prices of these heads may increase faster than previously dropped heads.
    They will not be stackable as each head is unique.
    Slightly less visually appealing.

Obviously it is unreasonable to introduce this to previously dropped heads, but I feel like it would be a great addition to new heads.

• Neutral Neutral x 5
    • Support Support x 3
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. UrsusMaiorus

UrsusMaiorus Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Ursusmaiorus
    id like it if we could also see placed heads and destroyed heads but that might be difficult

3. PCcoolguy100

PCcoolguy100 Senior Member

IGN:
    PCcoolguy100
    I'm neutral on this for the reason that it isn't needed, but I could see why you'd want it added.

Changing the heads system for the first time in about 5 years is ambitious, to say the least.

4. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

i agree with what pc said here. it may be a stretch to start changing the heads system, could be confusing too.

i'll stay with neutral

5. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    If people are going to try and rip people off, I don’t think this number would stop them. Plus, to someone that is new to heads/rares trading or the server in general, the number wouldn’t make much sense or mean much to them. I think the system is ok as it is really, and doesn’t need this change.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

I mean even if it's confusing to change, it'll only take people a moment to get used to a different system. However, I don't see any good reason to change how it currently is. Everything seems fine as it is to me. Lowballing is an issue that can never be entirely solved. Every player should be cautious before trading such a valuable item. Neutral.

7. needtorename

needtorename Content Creator Premium

IGN:
    needtorename
    I want 101 head number

8. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

I think that'd be too ambitious, all I'm talking about is a changed name tag.
    Just because something isn't needed doesn't mean it wouldn't be a good addition.
    Nothing about what I have suggested is confusion (afaia), if you're confused I'm happy to explain further.
    I disagree, right now people can go "Bla bla head is 1/15 not 1/20", and the only way of checking this is Monster Sparkles' head thread. This is not an official thread, nor is it possible to update for future drops as he is banned.
    I never said anything about lowballing, what I'm talking about is people misrepresenting how rare a head is, and there being no physical proof of it other than word of mouth.
    They only do 1/20s and 1/10s now ;s

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Bossgamer

Bossgamer Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Bossyy
    I mean it doesn’t really change much imo you just get told the rarity straight away. I tend to put how many heads of which lore, type, etc get dropped when I post the winners anyway.

10. Brake

Brake Experienced Member

Yes, I didn't suggest this to make things magical. It's a small implementation which saves time and makes how rare a DP head is very explicit, rather than it hidden away on announcements or wherever it ends up.

11. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Marcawn is not sure if he should go with Neutral or Support, Having this kind of suggestion into the server would most likely prevent players getting ripped off and would decrease the amount of duping heads, but there are amount of reasons that would ruin the dropparty heads.

• Cookie Cookie x 1