Implemented Adding Custom Recipes in /warp Info

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Souly0622, Feb 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Souly0622

Souly0622 Moderator Moderator

Unless you're aware of the custom recipes created on the server, you will essentially never know of their existence unless a player gives you the necessary information of such recipes. I suggest adding these custom recipes to /warp info as they should be public knowledge, or if not there then a custom warp for it.

Here is also link for all the custom recipes on the server: Skyblock Official Site | Skyblock

• Support Support x 9
  2. Adriansop

Adriansop Moderator Moderator

IGN:
    Adriansop
    Support;

Once in a while players do ask around for certain items made with the recipes and it takes me forever to find them on the forums every time.

3. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    i really would love a general revamp of /warp info because i think a lot of stuff should be changed or simplified. this defo should be added to the warp. support 100%

4. Ca1

Ca1 Senior Member

giving the amount of information needed to be experienced on skyblock using signs is very inefficient i mean for me anyways my attention span is about 5 seconds. after looking around for 5 seconds for a certain sign i will give up and just ask chat

5. Souly0622

Souly0622 Moderator Moderator

Could possibly be items frames showing the items needed for the recipes. Might be more efficient than signs like you mentioned.

6. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Support, however I have the link below this comment as I wrote this as there isn't a shortcut to get to it.

7. JAWD543

JAWD543 Active Member

IGN:
    JAWD543
    Good idea. Very useful for new players and the ones that forget all the custom recipes.

8. Teeler

Teeler i am kenough

IGN:
    TeelerSwift69
    Bump and support I think thisd definitely help out a ton! I've heard about these recipes but am not entirely sure what's up, but I'll figure it out with the thread thanks!

9. Dexuby

Dexuby Active Member

IGN:
    Dexuby
    We'll add the custom recipes to the recipe book in the future. (1.12+)

10. Novembree

Novembree Super Moderator Super Moderator

IGN:
    Novembree
    We now have /warp recipes for your use :blobcheer:

Thank you for creating a suggestion!
    After looking at it we have decided that we will be adding this feature! We felt like this would improve the game-play by adding it, so your suggestion has been accepted!
    This thread has been locked and moved to Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.