Global Add the link to the 'Acceptable Hacks/Cheats' thread to /links

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions' started by fran, Sep 25, 2020.

1. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    Title says everything there needs to be said. It's very hard to memorize every single hack that is or isn't allowed and, although we always say 'Movement hacks are illegal unless you have /fly but most combat and building hacks are allowed on your island', many players have follow-up questions which can almost always be answered with the link to Krissy's guide (Acceptable Hacks/Cheats).

Therefore, it would be incredibly beneficial to have this thread added to the in-game links. Here is a link to said thread: Acceptable Hacks/Cheats | Skyblock Forums

--

All credit goes to the creator of the guide mentioned above.

• Support Support x 10
  2. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Support,

This is a really smart idea to add in /links because some users want to know about legal hacks and it's good to quickly have this instead of going all the way on Main Page -> Forums -> Player Guides - > Thread -> Copy Link -> Send, when you can do /links and click the link to redirect you.

also this is my 700th! yay me :heart:

3. eunice

eunice epiphany Premium

support, this thread is pretty useful and having this apart of /links would be helpfuo

4. fran

fran pensive Premium

IGN:
    franfiction
    hello

5. Dinglesplat

Dinglesplat Well-Known Member

IGN:
    Dinglesplat
    hi

support because so many people ask questions that point to this thread and i can never find it