Add the end to skyblock

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Moee, Oct 13, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    First off, I want to clarify that the end I am talking about adding IS NOT, I REPEAT, IS NOT, the end where the ender dragon spawns. I am talking about the end where the chorus fruit spawns along with the purpur end dungeons. I am talking about the end with the infinitely generated islands.
    This version of the end would not have:

• NO Obsidian Pillars
    • NO Ender Dragon
    Just wanted to make that clear for SOME people. The dragon egg would remain as rare as it already is, and so would obsidian. Although the end islands spawn in the same dimension as the main end island where the ender dragon spawns, I can think of a quick fix for that.
    Just have the ender dragon killed by a command block, and delete the island on creation of the seed.
    Now, for the actual suggestions to edit the end to make it more skyblock friendly.

• Reduce the end stone drop rate to slightly higher than gravel's drop rate.
    • Remove Elytra from the dungeons that would spawn.
    • Reset the end every so often with a random seed, same as the nether.
    Now for the BIG question: How would people travel to the end? I have two different solutions to the problem:
    1: have an end portal at the spawn that teleports you to a random spot in the end where you can start mining. You would get back by typing /spawn or /home, /is, you get the idea.
    2: have a custom makeable portal. 4 obsidian on the ground in a circle shape. Light a fire in the center, and the fire would be replaced by an end portal. That portal would take you to the same place each time, but you would still have to get back by typing /is, /spawn, or /home.
    If you have suggestions or problems, please explain them and click no support or neutral.
    If you think the idea is good, please support it.
    Another question I will ask to the people who don't support it is "why not add the end?" If you can answer that question, I will gladly accept the feedback and edit this post to make the end more fair.
    I know that was a lot of stuff. Thanks for reading!

• No Support No Support x 1
  2. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    No Support,

what about the endstone in shops or /warp grass?

There was another suggestion about this earlier.

3. Moee

Moee Well-Known Member

IGN:
    moearnings
    The end stone in the shops would become similar to quartz in the shops. It is still a good trade, but not the best trade out there. A solution would be to make the end stone in warp grass cheaper, and the end stone in player shops would just become cheaper naturally as the supply of end stone increased.
    There would be no major changes to the economy.
    If you still don't support, please explain why.

4. Michael

Michael Active Member

IGN:
    michael1234
    As there is already a very similar suggestion open, I will archive this thread. Please use this thread to discuss this suggestion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.