Add Spawners in /warp trade

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by FIREFROG10, May 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FIREFROG10

FIREFROG10 New Member

I think that you should add spawners at /warp trade. It is hard finding shops that sell spawners.

• No Support No Support x 1
  2. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

I would love to see this.
    However due to the way players have ruined the spawner prices they fluctuate too much for the admins and owners to put a set price on them. If they do they will risk the wrath of angry enthusiast traders who are after a lot of profit.

So in other words I support but it wont be implemented because of the price fluctuations and potential backlash.

3. Blyx

Blyx Senior Member

IGN:
    Blyx_
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been inactive for over two months. We are constantly searching for ways to enhance our server and forums. To make sure we do so, we will be locking and archiving suggestions that are inactive.

This thread has been moved to the Suggestions Archive. If you are dissatisfied with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. You may also feel free to submit another suggestion in the future.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.