Declined Add sea lanterns to crates[Off-Topic]

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by Nerfuria, Apr 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nerfuria

Nerfuria Member

I've noticed that Skyblock economy is the only variant of Skyblock without the Sea Lantern block and I was wondering why that was so. It's a great building block and light source for builds going for a more modern look and I need it to finish my spawn.

• No Support No Support x 2
  2. Pillow

Pillow blanky Premium

IGN:
    Pilberry
    No Supoort the guidelines say this:

3. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    No support. Reasons stated above.

4. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Apologies, I'll have to close this suggestion because as you can see above, we are unable to consider suggestions that relate to the contents of the lucky crates.

Feel free to make other server suggestions in the future as long as they are not related to the things that we are unable to consider.

5. 52Phenomenon

52Phenomenon Super Moderator Super Moderator Events Manager

IGN:
    52Phenomenon
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined because the developers assigned to monitor the Server Gameplay Suggestions forum are unable to consider suggestions involving changes to donor ranks, perks, kits, online shop pricing, sales or discounts.

The staff who decide these matters are not currently seeking player suggestions in these areas. If that ever changes, a separate suggestions section will be set up for them to monitor and reply to such suggestions.

In the meantime, we are happy to consider any suggestions you may have regarding server gameplay mechanics and features, and hope you will always keep thinking of great ways to make the server better for everyone! :)

This thread has been moved to the Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.