Add Prismarine to the Shop

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by Swift, Jul 9, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swift

Swift Active Member

IGN:
    Swiftlicious
    (Heads up I'm from Mineverse so I'm not sure if Prismarine is as rare as it is on our Skyblock but from what I noticed there's no way I'm getting any shop changes accepted on there so this is probably my best bet to come here and suggest it, haven't seen it suggested so far so hopefully I'm not repeating what's already been made).

I'm suggesting that you add the following to the server shop (These are just prices I came up with on the top of my head, suggest different ones if you think they're too little or too high):
    Prismarine Shards [Miscellaneous] (Suggested Price: $150)
    Prismarine Crystals [Miscellaneous] (Suggested Price: $200)
    Prismarine [Building Blocks] (Suggested Price: $200)
    Prismarine Bricks [Building Blocks] (Suggested Price: $250)
    Dark Prismarine [Building Blocks] (Suggested Price: $350)
    Sea Lanterns [Building Blocks] (Suggested Price: $300)

I ask this because unlike with slime chunks it's not only super rare for guardian chunks to be on your island but it takes a lot more effort to even check if you were to have one in the first place since guardians are really the only way to get prismarine in the first place. I actually would like to build using these blocks and seeing how purpur blocks were just added to the shop recently (for us at least) I don't think it would be that game changing to add these. If you don't want the blocks to be added at least add the shards and crystals so we can make them ourselves.​

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  2. Vorty

Vorty Well-Known Member

IGN:
    VortextRAM
    I agree with this, i use prismarine alot and cannot find people selling it sometimes

3. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    Unfortunately this type of suggestion isn't allowed Screen Shot 2019-07-09 at 10.38.24 PM.png
    im a bit confused you listed this as a Skyblock suggestion but your suggesting it be in $ the currency here on skyblock is grass not money. I think you got confused with the /economy server
    Michael Cyk753

4. Swift

Swift Active Member

IGN:
    Swiftlicious
    Sorry, like I said I don't play here and I'm from Crew's other server and I'm just trying to get the shop changed here so it can be changed there. I was told by a few moderators there that this would be the best way to get that change to happen. I will change the label to economy however. I would love to know why this type of suggestion isn't allowed though seeing as this is not impossible to do and the /shop has been changed before?

5. Swift

Swift Active Member

IGN:
    Swiftlicious
    May I know why this is against the rules? (I have changed the label to economy so that shouldn't be an issue anymore) but I've seen some suggestions about adding items/blocks in the shop and they have not been closed (and some even accepted)? It is not impossible to add items in the shop as seen with the chorus fruit, end rods & purpur blocks. I would really hope for this not to be closed because I think these blocks are already near impossible to get.

6. Marcy

Marcy Apostlé of Falcons Premium

IGN:
    Marcawn
    Well because the suggestions about this topic has been accepted came before Leeeroieee posted a thread/new rule about this.

7. Swift

Swift Active Member

IGN:
    Swiftlicious
    I mean the thread dates don't match up for that seeing as that thread from Lee was made in December of 2018 while the suggestion for chorus fruit that was accepted was made in January of 2019? I guess I'll just see if it gets closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.