Add New Kit In Mob Arenas

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by Fearless1Warrior, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Fearless1Warrior

Fearless1Warrior Member

What if you added a new kit to mob arena? I was thinking of a ninja class. Having 16 ender pearls with a nether star as a shuriken with the enchantment of sharp 2. It was just a thought.

• Support Support x 3
  2. Blind

Blind misfits Premium

IGN:
    soularix
    I don't think you can make a nether star like be a projectile. Maybe a potion of invisibility and like a stone sword with an enchantment or something. Though having a new kit might attract more players to /ma j.

For now I'm Neutral.

3. Epic_Eddie

Epic_Eddie Member

Neutral. The kit sounds cool and all, however it may have some repercussions. I think that most everyone would want it for the 16 enderpearls. But the idea sounds great. What armor would this kit come with?

4. Nitro

Nitro Some Bot Premium

Neutral for now but it depends on what's in it.

5. MrBenCraft

MrBenCraft Well-Known Member

I'd say definitely not to nether star because they are so valuable and if the server restarted then you would get the nether star so it would ruin the economy :|

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Wonkie

Wonkie Experienced Member

IGN:
    wonkiedonkie
    Neutral on this for now.

7. Fearless1Warrior

Fearless1Warrior Member

Well To be more specific the kit would come with: 1 set of leather armor dyed with ink sac or blue depending on which is better, a nether star(not a projectile just as a way of being fun) or stone sword, 3 milk buckets (because that way when they are poisoned they can just remedy themselves) and 8 - 16 enderpearls. That is all from the top of my head

8. MrBenCraft

Again dude, no nether star it would glitch and ruin the economy :( sry, maybe u could suggest something else replacing it?

9. Fearless1Warrior

Fearless1Warrior Member

I said "or a stone sword" there was a choice, and you are right about it destroying the economy. It could be replaced by maybe an enchanted arrow to symbolize a kunai. Flint is another possibility, but I don't know if it would disrupt the economy if a glitch were to occur.

10. MrBenCraft

Dude, take it from me who has experienced the glitch and seen others experience it too, when the server restarts and you are in mob arena, you get the stuff you had when you were in mob arena....

11. Fearless1Warrior

Fearless1Warrior Member

I am sorry to doubt your expertise, but I have been in mob arena and the server restarted and I only had the rewards. And another thing, I have never seen anyone get full diamond so easily.

12. Crystal

Crystal Well-Known Member

I'm all for another kit. But I'm not sure this would be the kit Cyp would add. Maybe an op kit that people have to pay for that is slightly better than the donor kit that has enderpearls?

13. MrBenCraft

You would also be able to use ended pearls to tp out the arena and then still get rewards.... even thought the mobs can't hit you

14. MrBenCraft

My friend got full diamond from it, and back in 2014 I got loads of potions from it too..... I've been here a long time I know this stuff

15. Fearless1Warrior

Fearless1Warrior Member

It was back in 2014, don't you think they would have resolved this problem?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017