Add more Perks n' Commands to Highroller

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by bERYbERRY, Dec 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bERYbERRY

bERYbERRY c000000000000000kies Builder Premium

IGN:
    BertBerry
    So ever since the server was brought back to life, the Highroller rank seems to be lacking a few perks and commands considering it is the highest rank (100$ USD). I got a few ideas that should be added to it.
    • Colored Nickname: Even in the old org, Highroller which was 65$ and wasn't the highest rank, had colored nickname same as Overlord so I hope to see this feature added back to the Highroller Rank.
    • Kit Cooldown: I've noticed the Highroller kit cooldown is every 48 hours and I would like it to be 24 hours instead considering that we don't get much from the kit anyways.
    • Add more /trails and /disguises. That would be nice ;)
    • /Enchant: I'm leaning to neutral on this idea. So we had this back in old org where we could enchant tools with natural enchantments like the ones in /skyblock.
    • Add /pv, Its basically like a player vault where you its like some chest you can access to using /pv. But I want each rank to have more number of pv's than the previous rank. For example, Premium should have 1 pv, Vip: 2 pv, Elite: 3 pv, and Highroller 5 pv for example.
    • Add /speed: Considering there's no donor400 and Highroller is the highest rank, maybe add that command to it? Im so used to it omg
    These are the ideas I have for now. Although, you can suggest any ideas/suggestions you want to be add here

2. Leeeroieee

Leeeroieee Well-Known Member Premium

IGN:
    Leeeroieee
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

We are unfortunately unable to consider suggestions involving donor ranks, perks, kits, or online shop pricing in this section as these are not matters that can be decided on by the developers assigned to manage the Server Gameplay Suggestions forum.

We are happy to consider any suggestions you may have regarding server gameplay mechanics and features, though, and hope you will always keep thinking of great ways to make the server better for everyone! :)

This thread has been moved to the Suggestions Archive. If you are dissatisfied with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.