Add /friends & a few other commands

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by KittyKatGem13, Dec 22, 2016.

1. KittyKatGem13

KittyKatGem13 Member

Hello Everyone,
    I have a suggestion for Skyblock.net
    I was thinking if Cyp could please add the /friend commands.
    E.G:
    /friend add <name>
    /friend remove <name>
    /friend list
    (I was thinking it comes with any donor ranks, but its up to you guys)

And another few commands I suggest are:
    /islandspawnpoint <<< so you can reset the spawnpoint of players when they /visit your island.

If any of these commands could be added it would be awesome! If they can't thanks so much anyway.
    Comment below and tell me if you agree that some of these commands should be added.

EDITED** (removed /sethome since its a donor250+ command)

• Support Support x 2
    • No Support No Support x 1
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  2. abdul

abdul Griefer Premium

No Support.

3. KittyKatGem13

KittyKatGem13 Member

Thanks for honesty.

4. ILostMyKeys

ILostMyKeys Active Member

hmmmmmmmmmm.PNG
    wrong thing to do? Also, no support, most people are in contact offline or try to be.

5. gabb y

gabb y sock

I would love /friends, support

6. noah2308

noah2308 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NoahsArk
    I like your idea of the friend commands, it'd help me keep track of who I consider my friends on SB, and might help me remember people if I ever did stop playing for a bit again. :p

But the /sethome command is already in SB, it is a $250+ donor command only.

Also with the /islandspawnpoint idea of yours, I can see some uses of it, but I don't think it is really all that necessary. It can also make it easier for people to set traps and stuff, idk anything is possible I guess. Also many people seem to build their island shops and stuff around their spawn point anyway to make it easier for those going there.

EDIT: I support the friends idea, but that's about it for now.

7. abdul

abdul Griefer Premium

Pressed the Wrong Button xD

8. Marc

Marc Senior Member

IGN:
    marcuwu
    This has been suggested like 5 times before but support, it would be nice not to have to check /list excessively.

9. KittyKatGem13

KittyKatGem13 Member

Sorry I didn't know that /sethome was a donor250+ command, thx for letting me know

10. noah2308

noah2308 Well-Known Member

IGN:
    NoahsArk
    No problem and don't worry, there are quite a few people who don't realize that /sethome is a Skygod thing, so you're all good. :p

11. Jenny

Jenny Experienced Member

Neutral. I don't really see the need for a friends plugin. It would maybe be useful if it showed a join message when one of your friends were to join the server or show a list of the last time each friend was on when you did /friend list. Other than that, I don't really see a use. If they are a good friend, you will more than likely have contact outside the server with them anyway.

As for the spawn point suggestion, no support. The bedrock is there for a reason, and adding this would defeat the purpose of having it. This would be useful, but I don't think it's really worth it to add when many would abuse it's intended use.