Declined Add discord mods to staff team

Discussion in 'Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive' started by WhatsUpDoc, Jul 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WhatsUpDoc

WhatsUpDoc Eh What's Up Doc? Premium

IGN:
    WhatsUpDoc
    Here's my suggestion, the staff team list has just about every staff member but only shows the discord admininstrator. I think that we should add discord mods to the staff member tab to celebrate that they are helping out too. List your thoughts below! :>

• No Support No Support x 4
    • Neutral Neutral x 1
  2. Geo

Geo athyrix Premium

IGN:
    mlgeo
    I’m going with a no support,
    the discord mods have their own tag on discord and that’s where it should stay. They have no permissions in-game and forums so it would be quite unnecessary to have them show up there :)

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  3. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    I see what you mean and I also thought about it but other people even said that no need because they’re already listed on Discord, which is their moderation platform. Though there is a section for Discord Admins, I believe that there isn’t a need for this. So no support. It’s a very good idea to bring up though.

4. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    Discord moderators already have a role on the Discord server. As Geo said, I believe that is where is should stay as they do not have any authority here or in game.

5. Agent

Agent not really an agent Premium

IGN:
    Agentyy
    Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined. Your suggestion may have not been possible, needed, etc.

This thread has been moved to the Server Gameplay Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.