Declined Add a Ranked Chat[Off-Topic]

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by ebagcoder, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ebagcoder

ebagcoder Member

IGN:
    Ebagcoder
    I thing there should be a ranked chat for eco. Since there is a lot of people on eco i think ranked people should have a chat just for them. This would allow donators to chat in peace.

• Support Support x 1
    • No Support No Support x 1
  2. Monster_Sparklez

Monster_Sparklez Yee yee Bubba Premium Premium

IGN:
    Monster_Sparkles
    B731AC89-A726-4340-9D7F-130B6216D0EF.jpeg
    these types of suggestions aren’t allowed
    If they were why just economy skyblock gets more players and I feel it could lead to more arguements then regular talking

3. Tog

Tog atpoaim Discord Moderator Premium Premium Premium Premium

IGN:
    Togpuss
    These suggestions are not allowed. In addition to this, I would have no support anyway. You seem to make several suggestions on the forums per day yet only half of them are allowed and the rest are A) Pretty much pointless or B) silly ideas. Sorry but I’m going to have to go no support again even if this suggestion was allowed. It is completely unnecessary and players can can make a discord group chat, forums group chat, or /msg each other in game. Take a chill pill with all of the strange suggestions and come back when you actually have a half decent idea that someone might actually agree with, and then type up a detailed draft of the idea rather than a poorly structured sentence or two with half of the words spelt or typed in wrong. Not to be harsh or anything, but I think a six year old could create a better thread than this.

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Firstly, this suggestion would come under a perk for donors which is not something the developers need suggestions on.

But the idea of chat is for everyone to be able to chat to each other.
    People do not donate to our server for various reasons. A lot is to do with not having money, not wanting to spend money on a game and being too young. All these are not valid reasons to leave a person out of a chat.
    Donors are not superior. If non donors chatting annoys you then that is your issue, not the servers.

5. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined because the developers assigned to monitor the Server Gameplay Suggestions forum are unable to consider suggestions involving changes to donor ranks, perks, kits, online shop pricing, sales or discounts.

The staff who decide these matters are not currently seeking player suggestions in these areas. If that ever changes, a separate suggestions section will be set up for them to monitor and reply to such suggestions.

In the meantime, we are happy to consider any suggestions you may have regarding server gameplay mechanics and features, and hope you will always keep thinking of great ways to make the server better for everyone! :)

This thread has been moved to the Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.