Resolved Accidentally deleted island

Discussion in 'Help Archive' started by xMeeToo, Mar 17, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xMeeToo

xMeeToo Active Member

Hello,
    I had an island which i spent hours to make and have had for years. I was showing someone how to delete their island and I accidentally deleted my island and now it's gone. what do i do? It took me ages

2. Mai

Mai serendipity Discord Moderator Premium Premium

Hey there!
    Unfortunately /ni replace deletes your entire island permanently. I don't think it is possible for you to get your island back however I will tag Kerahna to see if anything can be done about this.

3. xMeeToo

xMeeToo Active Member

Thank You. It's a shame as I've just come back to the server this year

4. Rolly

Rolly Senior Member

IGN:
    Rolly__
    It is possible the island still exist, however it is very unlikely. If you were in coop and you left it, that means the other player is now the coop leader and if you get in contact with him somehow you can get it back.
    If not as the other said, the island is unfortunately gone and getting it back would be difficult.

5. boba

boba modern manifesto Premium

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    They reset their island, with their saved progress. I don’t think this is a co-op issue and if they were in a co-op, they would be leader since they were able to reset the island. Members of the co-op would then be transferred to the new island too.
    ---
    I don’t think we can do anything because this is a player mistake (but since Mai pinged Ker, let’s see what she says). If this was a server side issue, we could’ve done something but seeing as you reset your island, I’m not sure if we can do something. Whenever players reset their island, there is a warning in chat indicating that your island will be cleared. We cannot refund anything however if you provide your IGN, I can try to donate some things to you to help you. Sorry, and good luck. :frowning:

6. xMeeToo

xMeeToo Active Member

that would be very generous ! My IGN is kakabaka6

7. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    Of course. When you're online, do /trust BobaLatte and I'll leave you some items. After you received them, you can do /untrust BobaLatte. : )

8. xMeeToo

xMeeToo Active Member

I’ll be on within next hour or two

9. xMeeToo

xMeeToo Active Member

I’ve just trusted you

10. boba

IGN:
    BobaLatte
    I've dropped off the items. Hope it helps. Unfortunately, we aren't able to do much about your island. : <

11. Mai

I've talked to Kerahna and nothing can be done about the island itself :/ as mentioned before there is a warning when you are about to reset your island, so in the future please be more cautious about that. I can donate some items to you in-game, and many thanks to others here who have donated as well.

xMeeToo, would you like me to close this thread now?

12. Manubidoo

Manubidoo Well-Known Member

IGN:
    1byte
    Hi Metoo, I'd like to make a few small donations if you're still in need. Drop me a message on discord @ manu#1337 if you have it, or just start a forums conversation on here with me telling me when you're online.. whichever you prefer.

13. archerexpert777

archerexpert777 Senior Member

IGN:
    simparch777
    Hey Meetoo I can donate and help you rebuild your island if you are interested in that. My ign is simpexpert777

14. Mai

If you need any further assistance regarding your island and/or donations, just let me know and me and others will do our best to help you :)). Your island unfortunately cannot be recovered though.

Thank you for your thread on a recent query! It seems like it has now been resolved.
    This thread has been locked moved to Help Archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.