Declined About Kits[Off-Topic]

Discussion in 'Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive' started by NorthYYY, Oct 24, 2019.

?

Emeralds or diamonds

1. Emeralds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Diamonds

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NorthYYY

NorthYYY Active Member

I recently noticed that kits for donor 100 (skygod) is now a 2 day cool down i never noticed this until about a week ago. I was thinking that because of that and the place were diamonds are (averaging about 1 diamond for 3 grass blocks), not at a good state in the game.

My suggestion is that instead of diamonds they could be replaced with emeralds (averaging about 1 emerald for 5 grass). this would make the 2 day cool down not as bad and make the kits more useful again. I feel trying to sell diamonds is harder then it should and i think the kits for the price should be worth more.

,thank you for the time spent reading this hope it changes a few minds.

2. Armaganndon

Armaganndon Well-Known Member

IGN:
    armaganndon
  3. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

The developers are not looking for suggestions to changing the kits.
    Diamond prices dropped because of the player base. Official shop pricing doesn’t change. If it did the kit might keep being changed which isn’t a good situation. So if emerald prices drop then we will be in this exact situation.

4. Krissy

Krissy f̺͆o̺͆r̺͆g̺͆m̺͆i̺͆n̺͆ Administrator Discord Administrator Premium Premium

Thank you so much for taking the time to make a suggestion!

Unfortunately, your suggestion has been declined because the developers assigned to monitor the Server Gameplay Suggestions forum are unable to consider suggestions involving changes to donor ranks, perks, kits, online shop pricing, sales or discounts.

The staff who decide these matters are not currently seeking player suggestions in these areas. If that ever changes, a separate suggestions section will be set up for them to monitor and reply to such suggestions.

In the meantime, we are happy to consider any suggestions you may have regarding server gameplay mechanics and features, and hope you will always keep thinking of great ways to make the server better for everyone! :)

This thread has been moved to the Other/Uncategorized Suggestions Archive | Skyblock Forums. The thread starter may report this post with 90 days if they are dissatisfied with this action, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.